Chapter 4-Can I Borrow the Helicopter?

Aspen was in the lab with the boys and Bree, sitting on the Cyber Desk, texting her parents who would be gone another month and a half. Bree was on the phone with Caitlin.

"Caitlin, calm down, okay? Calm down." Bree said into the phone.

"Yes, Caitlin, calm down!" Chase mimicked, causing Aspen to slap a hand over her mouth to stop from laughing as Adam walked to stand between her legs.

"Yeah you need to CHILL OUT!" Adam added. They started laughing and Bree groaned before turning her attention away from them.

"Hey, Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. That is, like, totally normal. No! No, don't cry, don't cry." A loud scream suddenly came from the phone, and Aspen jumped not expecting it. "Okay, scream. Screaming is good."

"Screaming is so good." Chase said as him and Adam started shrieking.

"I am so sick of you!" Bree yelled at them angrily. "No, no, no! I'm not sick of you, Caitlin. Maybe Rodney just needed some space."

"Yeah, maybe Rodney's an astronaut!" Chase yelled at the phone.

"Yeah, maybe he dumped Caitlin for a one-eyed Martin Girl!" Adam added. Aspen leaned into her boyfriends chest to try and hid her giggles.

"Caitlin, hold on!" Bree took the phone from her ear and stormed over to her capsule, pulling the door closed. "Okay, what are you saying?"

Chase turned to Aspen and Adam, to find them kissing. "Gross!" The two pulled away, and turned to look at Chase. "I got this." He pushed a few buttons on the console, and Bree's phone was stuck to the ceiling of her capsule. The two boys and Aspen busted out laughing.

"I love magnets!" Chase exclaimed. Bree groaned and stormed out of her capsule, running to the elevator.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore." Bree exclaimed as they came into the living room. "Can they please go live in your warehouse?"

"Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals." He said.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?"

"Well, Donald, she is getting older." Said Tasha. "She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra room? You have like fourteen."

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Donald said. "I do not have any extra rooms. And it's thirteen, Apsen's in the one with the water bed."

"I love that room." Aspen smiled, a dreamy look on her face.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulation room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha exclaimed.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Donald said.

"And I have a game room, a home theater, a trampoline room, a basketball court, an indoor swimming pool, plus a butler, a maid and a Chef." Aspen said, like it was no big deal.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha said to her, scoffing at her husband.

Bree clapped happily, "Yes!" She said before turning to the boys. "So long, bozos!"

"Fine." Chase said. "Without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves."

"That's right. No more hair scrunches or rainbow colored toe socks or pretty, pinky, shiny junk!" Adam added. "Ooh, but I'm a little chapped. Could I borrow some of your Bubble Berry Pucker Bomb? He grabbed the chap stick from the chain around Bree's neck, opened it, and spread it over his lips. "Man, it's always so hard not to eat."