THIRD BATTLE!

GO READ SO RANDOM BY MY TWIN WHITEKITTEH IT IS WHERE OUR OTHER BATTLES ARE!!

ALSO, LANGUAGE DUDE!!

Ok recap, I just lost my rare potato source and twin zapped away...

I zap to my secret lair.

Me- *opens drawer and takes a RARE potato out. Quickly empties the drawer of the potatoes and slams it shut.*

Twin- *peeks through my window that Is usually closed...* She has more?

Me- *puts six potatoes in microwave. Takes out, puts a whole ton of dairy stuff (sour cream, cheese, butter) and eats it all up.*

Me- *Glows bright with Potato Power!!* MWAHAHA!

Twin- *watches as I pick up potatoes to put them away.* Now I will find out where she keeps her rare potatoes!

Twins friend/enemy that she is standing on- *falls over* AAUUGH!

Twin- *smacks him or her and stands back up I see where the potatoes are put.*

Potatoes- *back out of sight.*

Twin- Noooooo!

Me- *hears* NOW WE WILL BATTLE!

Twin jumps into my lair and we start firing powers at each other. Then, I summon all powers of potato!!! I BLAST THE INDESTRUCTIBLE POTATO AT TWIN!!!

Twin- *screams and falls*

Me- *holds out space tomato which is glowing* AND I HAVE YOUR POWER SOURCE!! *crushes it, burns it, and then feeds to frog.*

Twin- *flips out and eats frog* BOW I HAVE POWER TO BURN, HOP, AND BETTER TOMATO POWER!!!

Me- *flies in the air* But I have may identities. IM AN ALIEN AND A SUPER HERO, BUT WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT I AM ALSO A...

Me- *tears off normal clothes to reveal a purple super suit with lightning bolt on it with storm clouds.*

Me- A SUPER VILLAIN!! *Tilts head back and laughs while firing purple lightning bolts and electricity out of hands.*

Twin- THEN I AM A VILLAIN TOO! *somehow tears off normal clothes and has red super suit with flames and smoke on it.*

Me- YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME!! FOR I AM ELECTRA! RULER OF THE STORM AND SKY!

Twin- BUT I AM FLAME! MASTER OF DESTRUCTION!!!

Me- we will villain battle tomorrow at high noon. And I will fry your brain!

Twin- *laughs* YEAH RIGHT!!