IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

hello everyone! i trust you're all having a wonderful holiday. as you all know i haven't updated this story in a while and that's because i was stuck and didn't know what to write or how to proceed with the story so i took another author's advice and step back from the story for a while. Now i can say that i am satisfied with the angle of the story. the plot is still the same but there are significant changes that i'm sure you would like it too. updates  for 'The Wedding' will be available in January and i will be replacing this version with it so watch out for it.

Dylan and Ella's story have extended to three books and i'll not be including Lani's story in it that would be a separate story on its own.

i've noticed that so many of you (more than double the number of votes actually)have added this book to their libraries and since there's been no interaction i have no idea what you feel about the story so concerning book two and three, if you want to read all three books for Dylan and Ella drop me a comment. if at least TEN readers express their interest to read it then i'll upload it here on Wattpad thanks.

from Maricruz happy New Year!