Author's Note :D and Prologue

Author's Note :D

Hi po ! :D

I hope na magustuhan niyo po ang ginawa kong istorya, actually this is not the first story that I made. Yung una kong ginawa na story ay di ko tinapos, YOU're The ONLY ONE for ME <3  ang title niya. At ang mga pangalan ng mga characters sa story na to ay pareho lang po dun sa una kong ginawa. I hope you won't be dissappointed sa gawa ko if it I didn't satisfy you to the point that you will stop reading my story (>/\<).. hihihi

Elite Academy (Blame it on the Ranking System) , well, this story was about a high school girl na hindi masyadong nakikipagsosyalan sa kanyang kapwa kamag-aral. Suddenly the Academy's Dean made some changes and it affected her life.

YUN LANG XD   , ayoko naman maging spoiler ng mga kaganapan. Basahin nalang natin to guys. hehe :D

Hope you continue to read and comment about the chapter, to let me know if the story is bad or unsatisfactory, especially positive comments and encouraging words !! hehe

Shun <3

PROLOGUE

Paano kung lahat ng bagay na kinalimutan mo ay bigla nalang babalik sayo and maybe it will make you miserable and a monster AGAIN? Will you still fight for it because you already know what to do because you actually learned from your past?

Trixie Meyrielle Marasigan is a girl that on the first look, a gloomy and isolated person but because of the twist that happened in her life after what happened to her before she transferred to Elite Academy, all her hidden emotions will once show and her secrets will be revealed just by one reason, falling in love. She thought this is a new story for her and a good one that is, but problems occur one after another and anytime she would breakdown and be shattered to pieces. But despite of these problems, she is still STRONG and pretty much UNTOUCHABLE and at the same time UNBEATABLE.

Airiz Reyzanna Rivera is her friend, best friend ang turingan nila sa isa't isa kahit di ipahalata ni Trixie, alam ni Airiz ang turing ni Trixie sa kanya. Airiz is pretty loud, as in malakas ang boses niya kahit di nakasigaw. She is an emotional person who has a crush on Keith. She has a wonderful voice that is UNBEATABLE in every contests. She loves Trixie with all her heart.

Xeyrah Lienne Guttierez is a new friend of Trixie, a very fashionable girl. She likes dancing, she came to knew Trixie since in the middle of 2nd year when Trixie transferred in because Trixie was known in school for being arrogant, cold, dark and gloomy. She wants to be her friend but the person itself was totally unreachable, she felt that the heart of that person was locked away and became isolated but when she knew that they will be together in one room, she had the chance to get close to her.

Brixelle Courtney Mendez became a friend of Trixie because of the new system. She likes Trixie kasi nasasabayan nito ang palamura niyang bibig at nadiskubring may kapilyahan rin pala ito. Palaban si Brixelle, she's not afraid of anything because she always think that the person she loves is always there beside her.

Darylle Ace Smith is COLD, and a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS young man. He loves being alone but things suddenly change, he discovered many new things about him when the twist happened. He may not look like it but he has a SWEET and CARING side too.

Brandon Cole dela Cruz, a HOT and HANDSOME guy. A certified cassanova but even if he is like that, he really has only ONE person whom he really love and that is Brixelle. He became a cassanova because of her.

Christian Timmy de Guzman, a nerd who is not really interested in falling in love. But he found out his true feelings for someone. For someone who is new to these feelings, he had a hard time to make a move.

Harvie Keith Rodriguez, a dancer. COOL and HANDSOME, he likes someone whom he thought was too far for him to reach until one day.

These people accidentally met because of the new system. Some of them are a complete stranger to one another. They became special to Trixie.

But what if they found out about Trixie's secret and past? Will they still consider her as her friend? or will they hate her for that?

What will Trixie do when that time comes? Will she fight? or give up instead? Or she will just

BLAME IT TO THE RANKING SYSTEM?