Chapter 1: Realizations

Sierra lied in her messy bed for days without  end . She had to sort things out in her head, questions of all sorts to answer.

The first one being,

What is happening to her life?

The second

Why did Calum ever leave?

Sierra left her bed, and headed to the window. Her eyes scanned the night sky and for a brief moment let her memories take over her, memories from a long time ago when Calum and Sierra didn't quite get along.

Flashback 10 years ago

"I said fight me!?" A young 8 year old Sierra yelled.

A 9 year old Calum turned back angrily, punching her down "You already lost!! Leave me alone!"

"Just let me burn him and this is done!" A young Sting, being held back by Rogue, yelled with Lector cheering him on.

Rogue grabbed his hair, forcing him down "Let her fight her own battles, she provoked him anyways"

"So what!?I'm her older brother" Sting barked "This is what we do!"

Rogue grunted "She's only a year younger then us"

Sierra jumped off the ground and swung at Calum. Sting cheered with pride "Kick his butt!!"

"Who's side are you on BEST FRIEND?!" Calum yelled back from the floor.

"Sorry dude but it's a family thing!" Sting said laughing.

Persephone stood next to Rogue, rolling her eyes at the petty dispute. Even at a young age Persephone was  already highly intelligent for a seven year old. Her views on the world were far beyond her years, which would overwhelm her siblings from time to time. While they fought Persephone waddled over to Sierra and pulled on her shirt.

"Why are you fighting? This doesn't have any meaning.  You should stop acting like an overpowered brat because you aren't. This isn't how you should deal with your obvious crush. A real lady would try and win him over in a different and more gentle manor. What example do you think you're setting?" 

The surrounding guild members stood in utter shock of the young Ravey girl. Sierra's face turned red with embarrassment "THIS DOES HAVE MEANING! I HATE HIM AND I KNOW HE HATES ME...."  she pushed Calum out of her way and ran out the guild.

Calum sat up on the ground and said to Sting and Rogue "Why does she hate me again?"

"Like we know" Sting shrugged

"So she's just going to keep on beating me up. Great" Calum whined, laying back down in defeat

"Why are men such primitives.  Obviously to the love and attraction surrounding them" Persephone scolded then walked away.

"Man aren't your sisters just lovely? "

Present Day

Another question that plagued Sierra's mind was, which poor soul among her friends had to see Calum's body first?

The answer to that was simple, her own brothers, Sting and Rogue Ravey Eucliff Cheney. Some guild members say it was the first time they had ever seen them cry.

Sierra could only imagine how they were holding up.

Sting swung his head side to side. His dreams haunting him to no end. Always the exact same scene on repeat.