Chapter 34

I wake up waaay too early for my liking. I sit up and find my phone, that's under my pillow and see it's 5:30am in the morning. Huffing tiredly I climb out of bed and head to the kitchen where all the noise is coming from. When I reach the dining room I see everyone sitting around the table eating. When dad sees me, he immediately starts apologizing for waking me, the others chime in with sorrys too. I tell them its okay and asks what's going on. Mike looks at me and talks with a mouthful of pancake "work." He says. I nod my head and watch them shove their mouths with food. Still half asleep I decide on going back to my room and going back to sleep. I awken four hours later and find the house completely empty. "Hmm." I hum puzzled. I step into the kitchen and find a ton of dishes in the sink- typical. A second later I find a piece of paper on the counter with my name on it. Jade, sorry again for waking you. We all had to go to work and do things. Chuck should be home around noon and Eric should be home around 1. Mike and I won't be home until later. I love you - Dad. Okay then. Sighing I turn away from the letter, and find something to eat. I decide on some oatmeal. After I'm finished eating I begin to do the dishes and laundry. When all of that's done I see I still have twenty minutes before Chuck is suppose to come home. Bored I plop down on the couch and turn on the TV. A little while later the front door opens and in walks Chuck. "Hey!" I smile at him as he walks in. "Hey, what's up?" He asks me smiling. I sit up and flick the TV off. "Oh nothing much, just bored." I tell him with a smile on my face. He nods his head and disappears for a bit before coming out and sitting next to me. "Where'd you go?" I ask him. "Shower." He tells me. I nod and go back to watching TV. Five minutes later the door opens again and this time in walk Eric. I mentally puke. Ignoring him I again turn my focus back to the TV, only to be met with a black screen. Confused I look at Chuck and see he's equally confused. Leaving only one culprit I turn to look at the devil himself and see him holding the remote with a pissy look upon his face. "What the fuck?" I ask him with a glare. He throws the remote down and storms over to me, getting right in my face. "Don't swear! And secondly TV rots your brain." He says nothing else before going into the kitchen. I huff and look over at Chuck who just shrugs his shoulders. Ugh! I get up and go into the kitchen. I see stupid Eric drinking a beer and putting something in a drawer. Finally he notices me and looks at me with an annoyed expression on his face. "What?!" He spits at me with venom in his voice. Rolling my eyes I just look at him. "What's your problem with me? You don't even know me and you hate me." I ask him. He squints at me and steps closer. "You just look like a little bitch." He says and pushes past me, plopping down in a recliner. I follow behind him and take the beer out of his hands. "FYI alcohol kills your liver." I say smiling and dump it down the sink. He comes hobbling into the kitchen severely pissed. "See I knew you were a bitch!" He says waving his dumb cane around. I smile and push past him locking myself in my room and chill. I cannot wait until dad comes home.