Chapter 33

Three and a half hours later, the house is spotless. The guys are all exhausted and flopped in random chairs. I'm glad to see Dad still puts his foot down around here. I get up from where I was lounging for almost four hours and walk into the living room, where my dad isn't the least bit tired. "Uhm- who are these guys?" I ask him looking at the other three guys. "Oh! That's right- that one is Mike." He points to a man in his sixties, with a suit on that looks like he's from a garage. Mike has longish gray hair that comes out from his denim cap. "That's Chuck." He tells me pointing to the man from the car earlier. "And that's Eric." He tells me pointing to the bald, stockish man with the cane. I nod my head and take the three of them in. From what I can tell; they are very lazy and aren't use to cleaning or doing much except watching TV and drinking. I turn away from my dad and walk down the hallway and pull my suitcase into my nice clean room and start putting things away. When I open my closet, there are men's clothing taking up almost all of my hangers. Huffing I close my closet doors and start putting my shorts in my dresser. I open a random drawer and there are Playboy magazines. Severely pissed I storm out of my room and stand in the middle of the living room and pitch a fit. "YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN OVER MY HOME AND LEFT IT A MESS! I WAS OH SO HAPPY TO FIND FUCKIMG PLAYBOY MAGAZINES IN MY DRESSER!!!" I look around and see the startled expressions on their faces. Then I look towards Eric and he has a stupid smirk on his face. Angered I storm over to him and smack the smirk right off his ugly face. Shocked he looks at me and before I know it he grabs my wrists. Is face is right up in my face. "Listen little girl, we live here now so we're allowed to have stuff. Don't you ever think you are high enough and mighty to smack us. We will destroy you!" He tells me in a scary calm voice. He lets me go and I back right up into a body. Quickly I spin around and see Mike. Shit. "Eric's right, and watch your mouth." Terrified I quickly run into my room and burst into tears. While I sob I hear my dad yell at them yet again. "You fuckers! My daughter has just come home to her mother and my divorce, she's been bouncing around confused, and then you three idiots start screaming at her and scaring the shit out of her. I'm her father, I will discipline her- not you!" I hear Chuck try and tell my dad he didn't say anything but he gets a scream of "SHUT UP!" A minute later my dad comes into my room and tries to make me feel better but fails. As I lay there and cry I hear him get up and take all of Eric's things out of my room, replacing it with all of my stuff. Once he plops down beside me, I sit up and hug him. "Thanks." I mumble into his chest. He hums in reply and kisses the top of my head before getting up and leaving. Suddenly I hear an angry Eric complaining about all of his stuff on the floor and where the hell is he going to sleep and blah blah blah. I smile before rubbing my eyes, laying down and falling asleep.