Chapter 4

I awake bright and early the next day ready to go to school. I get dressed in white shorts and a pink top. I go into the bathroom and put my frizzy brown hair up and go into the kitchen to make breakfast. As I pass the living room I see my dad, quickly he jumps up and runs over to me, his blue eyes full of anger. Behind him is my mother. Her green eyes are also full of anger. "JADE NICOLE! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?!" My father screams at me. Terrified I gulp and try to think. "Nothing, all I did was get ready. Now I'm going to have breakfast." As quick as lightning my mom slaps me hard across the face. I fall to the ground, tears escape my eyes and cascade down my cheeks. I stay on on the floor stunned. My dad begins yelling again. "YOU DO DRUGS?! WHEN DID THAT START?! AND WHY?!!!" Shocked and afraid to answer I sit there and cry. Of course my dumb dad would pay a teacher to spy on me. He's done it before. Slowly I pull myself up off the ground and  wipe my eyes, I go to move past my blockade but they don't let me go. "Where do you think you're going you little bitch?!" My mom asks with venom in her voice. I take a step back and take in my parents: My dad who's normal dad height, blue eyes and jet black hair. My mom who has ugly coppery hair and green eyes, just a tad taller than me. "I'm going to school, where I won't be abused. Now move the fuck out of my way!" My parents stand there shocked, once I reach the door I turn around. "Hey dad, you need to go dye your hair again, its getting white. Oh and mom- dad's cheating on you with every woman he sees. Bye have a good day." I say in a sugary sweet voice and leave the house. God I hate them. Once I get to school I realize its the last day, thank god. Then I don't have to worry about school for three months. My day is uneventful and Nikki and Marie decided to skip, so it's just me today. Since it's the last day my teachers let us sit around and do nothing. So I decided to skip first, second, and the first part of third block. As I head to lunch my head is in the clouds. "Oof." Snapping out of my thoughts I realize I have bumped into somebody. I look up and see it's- Mr. Cutebutt. Aka the teacher with the handsome behind Nikki and I like. Blushing a deep red he looks at me. "Woah, you okay?" He asks. Unable to form a response I stutter. I- You-Yea-uhhh." Nervous I just shut up and run away to get my lunch. Once at my empty table I sit there and relive what just happened. "Wow real smooth Jade." I mutter to myself. Suddenly someone is beside me, I turn my head and automatically choke on my spit- its Mr. Cutebutt!!! Ohmg. He smiles at me. "Hey I need to talk to you for a minute." He gets up and I follow him- Why can't Nikki be here today?!!!!