Chapter 28

Bibby

I landed in Chicago at about midnight. I had got word that they shot Mario but his bitch ass got away.

All I was hopin was that he was somewhere right now bleedin out.

All the dirty shit he did to everybody and continuously gotten away with it, he needed to be six feet under.

Gmoney came and picked me up from the airport and sped to Ar'mariahs house. I Prayed he didn't get pulled over.

We pulled up to Aris house and before he could even put the car in park all the way, I hopped out and walked up to her door.

I knocked on it. Her Mom and Granny came to the door. I looked and seems knife in her Granny's hand. They were ready to Stab a nigga.

"Oh Bibby boy" Her Mom let out a breath of relief. "Can't be doin that"

"Sorry Ma, is Ari here?"

"Yeah she in the back." She shook her head. "That nigga put his Hands on my Baby Brandon" Her Mom and Granny was just as angry as I was.

"I know.. He gone get his though. Imma go check on her"

"Okay" They said in unison.

I walked to the back to her room.

Ar'mariah

I laid there staring at my Ceiling many thoughts running through my mind.
Why couldn't tonight have gone better?

Was this just Karma for me not listening to Bibby?

I could hear my Door open and close but I didn't even bother to see who it was. My bed dipped in and an arm wrapped Around me pulling me into them.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you" Bibby whispered kissing my ear. I instantly started crying.

I turned around to face him. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you I was just so stupid" I shook my head. He hugged Me.

"Sshh. It's aight Ari.."

I held onto his shirt for dear life as I continued to cried and I loved that He let me and was there to support me even though I had fucked up.

"Remember all the years I had fucked up and did wrong but you always stayed by my side?" He asked rocking me a bit while caressing my back.

I nodded. He chuckled a bit.

"Well.. I owe you Baby" He kissed me again making me laugh a little as He wiped a tear away from my face.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you" He replied.

I loved Bibby with all my Heart and I was Blessed to have him. God put me in his life and him in my life for a reason. We both needed each other.

I spoke all of sudden changing the subject.

"Oh and My favorite is Between came From Nothing.. And Things will get brighter..." I trailed off.