Chapter 24

Ar'mariah

It was officially getting dark outside and we were already poppin firecrackers. My Mom nem were in the backyard just vibin to some Blues music while all the younger people were out front.

We had just lit a big rocket and some more big things.

As I was opening the Roman Candles, Bibby brung out the Poppers and hit me in the ankle with one.

I hissed loudly holding my ankle. "OWWW BIBBY!!" I whined as he laughed at my pain.

I felt another sting on my ankle from behind. I turn around quickly to see Herb sneaky ass.

"Oh so y'all really wanna start that again this year?" I asked raising an eyebrow. We did this almost every year.

"Hell yeah!" Jamiyah said Hittin me in the leg with one.

"Ah Fuck!" I sat the Roman candle down and picked up some poppers and got a handful throwing them at Bibby Herb and Jamiyah.

They ran away laughing while I grabbed some more. I snuck up behind Squeak and Mally asses and hit them right in the legs and back.

They jumped and yelled. "FUCK"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Squeak turned around and seen me. "Ari why the fuck you playin man??"

While he was talking I hadn't even realized Mally had already opened a pack of poppers until he started throwing them at me.

I screamed. While I ran I threw some by the girls feet scaring them. The looks on their faces was priceless as ever.

"Ari you play to damn much" Mylin said frowning.

Before I knew it, we were all running around the neighborhood throwing poppers at each other.

Jamiyah and I stopped in front of Gmoney ready to double team him and He picked up a Roman candle Quickly.

"Throw a Popper at me and Imma light y'all asses up" He challenged.

We looked at each other grinning mischievously. We grabbed a Handful of Poppers and as we threw them at him multiple pops went off behind us on the ground scaring the hell out of us.

We jumped and screamed as if our feet were on fire. Squeak started laughing, he had sat some jumpin jacks behind us and set them off.

I turned around just in time to see Gmoney aiming the Roman candle at us, he Shook it a bit so they can come out. I pushed Jamiyah out of the way as I quickly jumped out the way.

It flew right between us missing Squeak's feet just by an inch.

"OH!! NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled jumpin.

I picked up one and opened it and took my lighter lighting it.

"You done fucked up na G" I told Gmoney. Another One flew from his Stick and I ran quickly. I shook mine and it shot out grazing his Ankle.

"AH" He yelled. I laughed. "HA HA NIGGA" I gloated. But I didn't do it for too long, I knew he'd be firing back soon.

Someone shot another One by my feet. I quickly jumped and turned around and seen Bibby.