Chapter 5

Bibby

I had called Ar'mariah's phone 'bout three times and got no answer.

It was goin on three o'clock in the morning and my ass knew Ari don't stay up past two unless she had insomnia.

I had just remembered that I was suppose to call ha and Killa after the show to tell them good night.

"Fuck my mind always slippin" I mumbled Rubbin mah hair with mah hand.

I looked to the guys who was Smokin and drinkin. That's sum I didn't do.

I ain't like doin drugs no mo' and I definitely didn't like drinkin.

I looked to Herb to see him starin at me as he took a pull from the blunt.

"What nigga?" I mugged him.

He answered while exhalin.

"You a Squa' ass nigga"

I flipped him off. "Shut up and yo ass gotta big Squa' ass head"

He laughed, that's all he could do cause he knew it was true.

Just then There was a knock on the hotel room door.

We decided to rent a few rooms
And turn up tonight.

"Them the bitches" Herb smiled hoppin up and going to the door.

This nigga was over excited.

Seconds later, He came back with three bad Bitches.

It was a pretty chocolate one, a light skin one and a taller light skin.

I had mah eye on the Shorter light skin one. Ha face wasn't all that but ha body was anotha story.

She had ass and Tittys fa days.

My Tongue dragged across my bottom lip as my eyes trailed up and down ha curvy body.

"These tha girls that was in the front at the concert G" Herb spoke breakin my stare.

I finally looked at all their faces as they waved and started introducing themselves.

"I'm Persian." The Dark skin one spoke, she had a pretty smile and a nice ass.

"I'm Consuela" The one I picked out spoke an accent comin through her words thickly. This broad was foreign, shit turned me on even more.

"And I'm Jaylee" The other one spoke, she was pretty she was just tall as hell.

"Hey Y'all " Mally Spoke.

"Wassup " I cocked my head back. Concuela saw the lustful look in my eyes and came sat right next to me.

"I love your Music" She said. That's how they always started but ended with me fuckin them.

"Thanks" I wanted to skip the small talk and get right ta fuckin, I hadn't had no pussy in a minute and that wasn't like me.