Chapter 19

Ar'mariah

July 1st.....

It was about 12 in the afternoon, I waited patiently outside the airport for The girls, my body filled with so much excitement, they plane had just landed fifteen minutes ago.

Since Kimani lived in Arizona and Mylin lived in California, they flew here while Tanya who only Lived about two-three hours away in Indiana was driving here, she would be meeting us at the mall.

As I looked around, I spotted the girls walking out of the Airport, excitement shooting right through me.

I rushed over ambushing them in hugs like I did last time.
They caught their balance and hugged back while laughing.

"Oh my gosh, y'all whores finally MADE IT!" I almost shouted while pulling away. I didn't know how long I could wait outside before leaving.

"And this time.. I have things planned out for us to do while y'all here for the first two weeks cause y'all left me last time to be with them niggas" I glared at them remembering how they was always with the boys and left me at home.

They laughed. "Girl we gone spend more time witchu" Kimani said smacking her lips.

I pursed my Lips up as I Sly eyes them. "Mhm"

They laughed once again. "Let's get going y'all cause Tanya is actually a few minutes away" I told them.

Since they both had two luggages each, I grabbed one of each and helped them to the car.

"Damn these are heavy" I struggled a bit.

"Well we are staying the whole summer" Mylin reminded me causing a smile to grow on my face.

I was so excited about this whole summer, I just knew it would be nothing but fun, Only if I kept my Distance from Bibby which would be hard since he lived right next door to me and what's even worst is he's suppose to be back sometime soon.

After putting their luggages in my trunk and backseat, We hopped in and headed to the mall to meet Tanya.

------------

Tanya was already waiting there for us when we arrived.

She had her arms Crossed across her chest as her leg bounced up and down and she had an irritated look on her face

"Oh look at her.. She Boutta say some shit, watch" I told them.

We walked up ready to here her mouth.

She turned around and glared at us.

Kimani leaned over whispering to us and rolling her eyes. "Here she goes"

"I've been waiting here for damn near twenty minutes for y'all asses what. The. Fuck. Took so long?"

I sighed loudly and explained. "We got caught in traffic and..." I trailed off as my eyes wandered around the mall.

"Um we.. Stopped for food" I said lowly.

A sigh dragged out of her mouth as she shook her head at us.