Chapter 22

Bibby

"Damn man, you expressed yo feelings to her and she told you she got a nigga?" Squeak asked.

I had just explained to them what they had walked in on.

I nodded while staring at the ground.

"Man we told yo ass to stop playin" Maneski shook his head in disappointment.

I rolled my eyes. "I know y'all damn, Y'all ain't gotta brag about it, shit." I was already upset and I didn't have time for no fuckin I told you so's.

Squeak started pullin at his chin hair.
"So who's the nigga?"

I shrugged. "Ion know she wouldn't tell me."

Squeak fell quiet for a moment causin me to look up at him. "What? Yo ass know sum'n?"

He slit his eyes at me. "Word around The street is that Mario done got him a new broad." He paused. "But I ain't sayin it's Ari.. But.." He shrugged.

"You Neva know"

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "Ion think She would do that, she know ion like Dat nigga"

"... Bibby... You know Sis liked that nigga.. You did ha dirty so she went and found comfort" Maneski said.

That did make a lot of sense. Maybe she did but I wasn't for sure so I wasn't Boutta just assume.

I shrugged. "Ion know we'll see"

"If she is with him, She don't need to be.. I heard his ass Dip off in his own Shit" Maneski said.

That wasn't the first time I heard that Mario was on dope. I had heard it a few other times but kept my mouth close, the shit had nothin to do with me.

Kimani

Me and the girls were surrounded around Ari on her bed comforting her as she explained everything that happened.

"It's okay Sis. Mario will eventually fuck up and then boom! There's ya chance to get back with Bibby" Mylin said Caressin her back.

We all stale faced her and smacked our lips.

"What? I'm just trynna help" She defended. Her face turned serious.

"'Cause I honestly think they are meant to be together" She admitted.

We all fell quiet knowing she was speaking the truth. Mario was just a distraction for her while she tried to get over Bibby, but it wasn't workin.

"Yeah you right Mylin" Tanya agreed.

"But I can't just up and Leave Mario like that! I'm not that type of person" Ari Stressed.

"We not sayin just up and leave Him Ar'mariah just.. Maybe.. Sit down and talk to him and maybe he will understand" I said with a shrug.

She shook her head. "Ion think so Mani.. Bibby and Mario don't even like each other, he just ain't gone let me go like that"