Chapter 17

Ar'mariah

It was the afternoon and I was just now leaving Jamiyahs house to go get some things done at home.

The neighborhood was a bit quiet, only a few people sat outside their homes enjoying the peaceful morning before the kids on this block came outside causing Hectic Chaos.

I popped the lock on my car door and Mario stopped me right before I got into my car.

I looked up at him jogging to my car. It was like he always knew when I was outside.

I smiled. "Hi Mario"

"Afternoon Lovely" He smiled.

I blushed, he was so sweet. "You busy tonight?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I went over my small agenda in my head. All I had to do was Tidy up my room some, give Austin a bath and trim him a little.

"Uh yeah I'm free.. Why?"

He leaned his Elbow on the top of my car As he gave me that charming look.

He licked his lips before speaking.

"I wanna take you out to eat tonight, what do you say?"

I blushed harder than before.

"I would love to. Ooo can we go to Apple Bees? I haven't been there in forever" I asked shyly.

He chuckled his dimple appearing. Like always, I couldn't help but to stare.

"Sure, anywhere you wanna go lovely."

"Okay, it's a date" I Giggled.

"Coo' , I'll pick you up at 8.. See ya then" He said before walking away.

"Okay I'll text you"

He turned around Givin me a nod and bit his lip giving me many butterflies, I almost passed out.

I got into my car with the biggest ass smile on my face.

I had to call and tell all my girls.

Since I was still in front of Jamiyahs house still, I called her first.

She answered and I could see she was still cleaning up in the kitchen.

I told her the news before she could even speak.

"GIRL, Mario just asked me out on a date!" I exclaimed causing Austin to jump at the tone of my voice.

She gasped her eyes widening.

"YASSS BISH YASSS"

"I knoooow" I cheered.

"See, you worried about Bibby ass and look hea.. You done got ya self a date" She snubbed her nose up at me.

I laughed. "Yeah I know but lemme call the other girls and tell them"

"Aight girlie" She said before hanging up.