Chapter 10

Ar'mariah

I had opened up All my gifts.

My Mom, Granny and Auntie all got me an iPad and another laptop.

Amir got me Another Sims game, which was one of my FAVORITE Games.

My Uncle Kay Kay and his Fiancé got me Shoes and outfits, Uncle Shaun got me a charm Bracelet From Pandora's along with the Princess crown ring.

Alezae Got me a new Camera.

Teshera and Killa got me a customized shirt, Me and Killa had matching ones, They also got me a Cute Little Ring.

Shawn and Gmoney got me gift cards from PINK.

Jamiyah Bought me Shoes.

And I got a few more amazing things from other people. Like always I saved Bibby for last.

I looked around the Table and It was empty.

"Bibby I thought you said you had another gift?" I asked looking at him confused.

That sneaky smile crept back onto his face. "It's around front"

I stared at him a bit uneasy about what he had up his sleeve, it could be anything on the other side of the house messin with Bibby.

"Okay." Everyone got up and followed us to the front.

"Bibby what-" I looked up And froze in place tears immediately filling my eyes.

"Bibby, this is a joke, you playin with me Right?" I asked in disbelief turning to him.

He shook his head and held out a pair of keys.

"It's all yours Baby girl"

Tears streamed from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you!!!" I cried. I was overjoyed at this moment, it couldn't get any Better.

I pulled away and grabbed The keys running out to my New White BMW.

It had a nice Red Ribbon around it.

I took a quick glance inside and seen the brown-maroonish and beige cream bucket seats.