A Note From The Author

I am so sorry. It has been five months since I've updated. Let me just say I've been in a hospital for three months and recovering for two. It has been very stressful for me because I've been catching up in school and filling out paperwork for an academy I may be going to. I'm back now guys. I've probably lost a lot of readers because of my absence and it saddens me. I'm so very sorry. I will be updating now. I also have plans to write an Attack On Titan book along with hopefully getting the collaboration with Mortus  going again. If any of you would be interested in that please say so in the comments. I'm so excited about my follower count. I can't believe I have over 400 Floptarts. That just blows my mind. When I started writing You're Truly Special that was mainly somewhere for me to place my own ideas and thoughts for a fanfiction to go the way I wanted it to. When it blew up and got so popular I was in shock. I simply cannot believe so many of you support me the way you do. It makes me so happy. If there are any of you that have been waiting on this time for me to update please comment below as well. I love hearing from all of you. It's hard for me to read and reply to every comment be wise there are so many. I do my best. Merry Christmas to all of you guys! I'm excited for what's to come. Expect updates from me and new stories in the future. If any of you have any requests please message me. I will try to complete them if possible. Apparently a lot of you want a Dimitri x Reader? I could maybe do a short story for that if enough of you are interested. If I get enough comments then I will gladly do that. But it will not be nearly as long as this book or its prequel. I love you guys and expect an update very soon!
Sincerely,
AnnieAfterlife