Don't Stress

I am so sorry for not updating in nearly a month. School has started as well as marching band and I'm always exhausted. Also my updates will be slow but please don't be discouraged. Should I make in instagram so you guys can stay in touch with me while I'm not updating? If you'd like that please comment below. I could connect with you guys a little bit more and here your ideas and thoughts. Also I've been thinking about doing a collaboration story. I'd like it to be Sword Art Online. If anyone is interested and think they would like to try out kik me XxpikachulovaxX. Anyway here is a rather short update. I apologize!!! OH and one more thing!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 193 Floptarts!!! I'm so close to 200. I can't believe I've made it this far I'm so happy

                   "Darling there isn't any reason as to why you should worry about your mother. I promise you that I will not let her harm you in any way and if she tries I can't guarantee her soul's safety." Kid reassured me as he held me in his warm arms. I nodded and kissed his cheek softly and cuddled into his chest. My mother had visited four days ago and every since I've been a mess. I can't concentrate on school work and I'm extremely paranoid. I sighed and  closed my eyes to let Kid calm me down. I knew he was right. I shouldn't stress out so much. My mother is capable of a lot but not enough to do any real damage..at least I think so anyway. I shook the thought out of my head. Kid held on to me even tighter and kissed the top of my head. I moved my head to where I could hear his heartbeat and smiled. The soft pat pat of his heart was calming. I took in a deep breath before falling asleep to the sound of Kid's heart beating.

                        I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I yawned and sat up, stretching my sore muscles. I put my feet on the floor and looked down to see a long trail of rose petals leading out of the room. I smile. "How cliche"  It is still sweet of him though. I followed the rose petals down the hallway to the bathroom. Kid had ran a warm bath for me with rose petals floating in it and bubbles. I found a note.

My love,

Please relax and try not to stress out about anything today. Take as much time as you wish in the bath then when you're done come downstairs. I love you my sweet {Y/N}.

                                                                                                                    Yours Truly,

                                                                                                                               Death The Kid

I blushed and stripped down and stepped into the tub and relaxed in the warm water. I felt a lot of my stress melt away. After about thirty minutes or so I let all the water go down and I got dressed. I reread the note then exited the bathroom to head down to the living to see what Kid had planned for me.

*I do not own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this fanfiction except for my Oc's*