Please Never Leave

A/N: Terribly sorry I haven't updated in quite some time. I've been very busy lately and I just haven't been able to keep up with everything. Anyway thank you all for 81 floptarts! Please enjoy this chapter.

Kid's P.O.V~

I slowly opened my eyes to the afternoon sunlight of Death City shining through the window. I stifled a yawn and blinked several times to adjust to the harsh rays of the sun. I then began to stretch my limbs but stopped when I realized my arms were wrapped around a familiar sleeping figure. My eyes slowly gazed down at her. I felt a smile tug at my lips and my heart nearly explode inside my chest.

My love has awaken! She returned to me while I was resting. I wrapped my arms around her even tighter and buried my head in the crook of her neck. Her soft breathing comforted me and the sweet smell of her skin filled my nostrils. She shuffled slightly but stayed in her peaceful sleep. I planted a kiss on her forehead and gazed at her for several minutes.

She was quite pale and she looked ill but her beauty still remained. My darling {Y/N} has returned to me and I would never let her go. I ran my fingers through her {H/C} hair and used my other hand's thumb to stroke it across her cheek.

"I'm never going to lose you again. I will always protect you and be by your side. You're mine and I vow to keep you out of harms way".

Your P.O.V~

Slowly I regained my senses as I began to awake from my slumber. I kept my eyes closed even once my body was very much awake. I felt a cool thumb stroking my cheek and I felt lips touch mine for several seconds before pulling away. I could hear the soft thump thump of a heartbeat that wasn't my own and soft breathing. A smile couldn't help but stretch across my lips as I realized Kid had awaken.

"Open your eyes love" Kid whispered into my ear.

I slowly opened my {E/C} eyes and looked up to meet his golden orbs. He grinned from ear to ear and tears of joy poured from his eyes.

"I've missed you so much...words cannot possibly explain how overjoyed I am that you have awaken" Kid murmured.

I felt tears threaten to escape my eyes as well and I pulled him as close to myself as possible. Kid wrapped his arms around my waist and our bodies pressed against each other's tightly. He kissed my neck softly then moved up to my jawline then to my lips. I kissed him back as butterflies flew around inside of my stomach.

"Never scare me like that again" Kid whispered.

"I will try" I smiled as I rested my forehead on his and looked into his eyes.

Kid placed one of his hands underneath my legs and the other on my back. He stood up and picked me up bridal style. I gasped in shock not expecting it. He laughed his gorgeous laugh and kicked open the bedroom door and carried me down the staircase and sat me down on the couch.

"Kid wha-"

I was cut off when Kid's lips smashed against mine and he pulled away and went into the kitchen. I blinked several times as I attempted to gather my thoughts but of course I failed miserably.