Catching Up With Lost Time

EEEK I haven't updated in a very long time and I apologize. My editor is probably like 'I'm going to slit your throat in your sleep" because I never let her actually edit xD. Gosh I'm a terrible person. This will be a short chapter because I'm on a time lapse here and scrunching this in. BUT 103 FOLLOWERS GUYS!!!!! So many floptarts. I seriously am overjoyed right now because I hit 100. I promise I will bring in some really good updates to celebrate and also I'm taking requests for The Big Book Of Yaoi so please comment below on any ships you'd like to see put in the book I will do all of them to celebrate. Anyway here is the chapter!!!

I lied on Kid's leather couch as he dialed various numbers to announce my miraculous rise. I blew my {H/C} hair out of my eyes and stared up at the pale white ceiling above. I tapped my fingernails on the table next to me and sighed.

It seemed like forever before Kid finally hung up the phone and came over and grabbed my legs and sat them in his lap.

"So?" I questioned.

"Stein wasn't surprised and Dimitri will be here in 15 minutes" Kid chuckled.

I smiled faintly. "Okay...so what have I missed" I questioned.

Kid opened his mouth but then paused. "Well...of course I missed you very much so I was quite depressed. You know about Liz and Patty. Hmm...Oh yes Maka finally succeeded in making Soul a Death Scythe." Kid replied.

My eyes widened and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. "You mean to tell me that Soul Evans is a death scythe now....wow...I find that very hard to believe"

Kid smiled. "Well it's the truth love"

I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. "Okay so what else have I missed"

"Hmm well...Stein gave out various tests"

"Ugh...fuck no...I hope he doesn't make me make all of them up because I'll tell you what...I don't do make up work..nuh uh" I groaned.

Kid chuckled and ran his hands along my legs. He seemed like he was holding something back. I could tell because the expression on his face and his robotic movements.

"Kid?"

"Mhm?" Kid mumbled.

"Did anything else happen" I questioned, following my instinct.

"No darling" Kid quickly defended.

"....Is there something you are keeping from me"

Kid sighed and looked down for a few moments.

"Kid tell me please" I persisted.

Kid still didn't respond. He seemed very interested in the floor.

"Damnit Kid tell me already" I hissed getting agitated.

"{Y/N}....I'm not sure you want to know" Kid murmured.

"I don't give to fucks just tell me" I hissed.

Kid flinched a bit and I immediately felt guilty for my actions but now wasn't the time to apologize. I needed to know what Kid was keeping from me.

"Well..{Y/N}.....it's..your mother" Kid mumured.

"Yeah...what about her..." I grumbled. "Did she die...I sure hope so...selfish little bi-"

"{Y/N} she has come looking for you" Kid cut me off.

My heart stopped in my chest and all of a sudden I could not breathe.