eleven

When I wake up, it feels like the morning from my kidnapping all over again.

My hands are tied to the bedhead and the only clothes I have on are- oh I'm still wearing my clothes.

My throat is parched and I can feel my dry and frizzy hair sticking to my face.

"Blake!" I croak out.

"Blake, where are you?" I call.

"Nowhere near you!" I hear his voice shout to me from what I think is down a possible flight of stairs.

"Blake, come up, please!" I yell.

"We need to talk,"

"And you need to untie me." I add.

"There's nothing to talk about." He answers me.

"Please, Blake? Plus, I'm really thirsty."

"One of my maids can feed you then," He responds.

"But you're not getting untied." He finalizes.

"But I need to use the bathroom!" I lie.

"I don't care! Just like you didn't care when you shot me!" He snaps.

"Blake I'm sorry, please?"'

"Will it make you shut the hell up?"

"Yes!" I answer.

"Fine, wait."'

I hear a clicking sound come up the stairs and then the door swings open and Blake walks in on crutches.

Oops.

He looks at me and takes in a sharp breath.

"I'm not going to untie you." He tells me.

"Why?"

"Because I don't trust you, Cadence."

"Why?"

"What the fuck do you mean 'why?' ? You shot me like a day ago, what if you try killing me while I'm asleep?" He spits.

"Didn't you say you have maids? Like they'd let me." I snort.

"True, but still."

"Please." I beg.

"I don't wanna have to beg you every time I need to pee or something. Like what if I get my period?"

He wrinkles his nose.

"Well you can have a maid to yourself." He smiles.

"You say it like I'm going to fuck them."

"Who knows."

"Shut the fuck up and untie me." I snap.

"Please." I add after a bit.

He limps forward and sighs, picking carefully at the rope and untying it.

"I'm trusting you, just for today. One wrong move and I'll never untie you again, I'll make you wear adult diapers and I'll duct tape your mouth while I fuck you." He lectures.

"I get the point, tiny dick. I'm not to go around trying to escape."

"You'll only know how big my cock is when you have it down your throat." He smirks at me.

I want to slap his smirk off but that would result in me being tied up again.

"Okay but what's the point of having a big dick if all it does is describe your personality?" I ask him.

"You don't even know me yet." He frowns.

"Oh but I know enough, the fact that you kidnap thousands of women and sell them away like they're supermarket items is enough information for me to know that you're a fucking terrible person." I spit and walk away into the bathroom.

(vote, comment & follow)