seven

The next morning, I wake up with a light headache and sore vagina.

My mouth feels disgusting and I can basically smell my own morning breath.

Someone's sweaty arm is wrapped tightly around my waist.

I gasp quietly when I realize that I'm naked and I push myself up, ripping the sheets off the other person to cover myself.

I see a familiar mop of hair and realize who it is.

Jack...

Memories of last night flood back into my head and I feel bile rise at the back of my throats at the thought of what happened.

I'm glad we used protection.

I push myself off the bed, making sure I don't wake up the std distributor and grab a box of birth control pills off the shelf.

Just to be safe...

I swallow the pill dry and head to the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me and let go of the bed sheet, letting it fall to the floor.

I let the water heat up and then step in, scrubbing roughly at every inch of myself with scented soap in hopes that it'll get the feel of Jack's fingers on me away.

After I'm done, I step out and wrap a towel around me.

No clothes? No problem.

I'll just steal Jack's.

I slip on his shirt which is overly large on me and then sneak off to his room which Lilly showed me.

A few men walking by stare hungrily at my bare legs but I brush them off with a glare.

I enter jacks room and let out a breath of relief.

I rummage through his many drawers and finally decide on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

The sweatpants were too big from the waist so I bunched up the extra part and tied it up with my hair tie.

I go to pull open the door to leave but gasp when it flies open, giving me a nasty scare.

The door bangs the wall loudly and I slowly walk backwards once I see who's at the door.

"What are you doing here, you nosy slut?" Jack spits angrily.

"I had no clothes." I whisper.

"So you came to get them from my room?" He barks.

I don't reply.

"Answer me!" He yells, kicking the door shut and turning back to look at me.

"Yes..." I whimper.

"Well you listen to me." He growls, stepping forward at pushing me against the wall roughly, making me gasp in pain as my back hits a cupboard handle.

"Don't fucking enter anybody's room without permission." He whispers, cupping his humongous hands around my throat.

"Especially not to take anything." He continues, tightening his grip.

"That's what we're here for; you give us sex, we give you what you want."

"Do you understand?" He yells.

I choke, struggling to speak with his hands clenched so tightly around my throat.

"Tell me!" He spits, his saliva hitting my face.

I nod fearfully, tears falling down my face.

"Good!" He shouts, letting go of my throat and slapping me across the face before letting me fall to the floor.

I pull my legs close to me and rest my forehead on my knees, shaking in terror.

"Stop fucking crying, you weak cunt! Get up! We're going!" He orders, kicking my foot carelessly.

I let out a scream, biting my tongue to stop it halfway.

"Where?" I croak finally, pushing myself up.

His head snaps towards me and he glares at me.

"Don't ask questions."

My eyes widen and I nod, not wanting to be hit again.

"We're just going."

I nod again and don't say anything.

He touches my wet hair that's been left down to dry by the ends.

"You have beautiful hair, Cadence. It reaches your hips. It'd be such a pity if I had to rip it out just to teach you a lesson, wouldn't it?" He smiles wickedly, stroking my hair.

I don't say anything and let my eyes follow his actions.

"Wouldn't it?" He growls, suddenly grabbing a bunch of my hair in his fist and pulling at it roughly to bring me closer.

"Yes, yes it would." I nod, not wanting to annoy him.

"Exactly, so what are you going to do?" He asks, expecting the correct reply.

"Nothing to displease you." I whisper.

"Say it louder." He smiles.

"Nothing to displease you." I say, clearer.

"Exactly." He grins and walks off, leaving me to follow him like a dog.

(vote, comment & follow)