ten

"Oh and I'm Kylie Jenner." I roll my eyes.

"You don't believe me?" He asks me, his jaw hardening.

"How about no." I smile.

Blake opens his mouth to reply but shuts it again when jacks annoying voice interrupts him.

"Cadence what the fuck are you doing? Blake's gonna be pissed if we're la- oh he's here." Jack gasps.

"Good day sir." He smiles.

"Jack." Blake nods.

"I'll be off then." Jack chuckles and walks away.

"Do you believe me now?" Blake asks.

"Yeah okay whatever." I tell him and go to grab my suitcase and head out with Blake.

He grabs my wrist again and pulls me back.

He shoves me against the doorframe and puts my arms above my head.

"Don't speak to me like that again." He warns.

"Or what?" I spit.

"You'll rape me? You'll punish me? Starve me or throw me down a flight of stairs? Kill me, even? Do it. I fucking dare you! Being killed is better than being here!"

He blinks, surprised by my outburst, then, he let's go of my arms and walks away, pulling my suitcase with him.

"What, are you gonna walk away now? Run away like a fucking pussy?" I call out, following him.

He walks out of the place and through the tinted glass windows of the club, I see the security guards nod once at him and bow their heads.

I walk out behind him and almost immediately, they grab my arms and pin them behind my back, pointing multiple guns at my head.

I let out a loud gasp which Blake hears and turns around.

"Leave her," He orders.

"She's with me."

They nod and let go of me, stepping back and going back to their original stiff position.

I speed walk away from the entrance and go Blake, not throwing the guards a second glance.

They're going to haunt my nightmares.

Around the place is nothing, literally.

It's just an empty place in the middle of nowhere.

There's no trees, no grass, no shops, no nothing.

Blake walks around the building- which takes forever because it's so big, might I add- and heads down a ramp into an underground car park.

He leads us over to a car that looks extremely expensive.

I can't see what type it is because it's so dark.

He puts my suitcase in the boot, hands me my purse and then holds the door open for me.

I slip in, followed by him.

"Drive us to my house, Derek." He tells the driver sitting in the front.

"Of course, sir." Derek answers.

He drives out of the car park and onto the neverending nothingness.

Light finally floods the car and from the steering wheel, I see that it's a Mercedes.

I look over to Blake on my left and he's squinting at his phone screen which has its brightness down.

Time to get nosy.

I reach down to 'open my handbag' which is at my feet and while I'm bent, I shuffle my butt across the seat.

I sit back up, my phone in hand.

I keep my head facing the road in front but let my eyes travel to his phone screen.

Porn.

He's watching porn right now.

I roll my eyes and go to look away but something sticking out of his pocket catches my eye.

It's a gun.

My chance to get out of here!

I could shoot both Derek and Blake and drive away, back home, using the gps stuck on the window in front of Derek.

Derek's innocent, though.

Well, we'll just have to... somehow persuade him to not attack me when I kill Blake.

Maybe I'll just shoot his leg to make him weak and then run the hell away.

But how the hell am I going to get my hands on the gun without Blake noticing?

I'll just have to wait, until he sleeps or something.

I roll the window down to let in some fresh air and sigh before leaning my head back.

...

"Ma'am? Ma'am!" I'm woken up by Derek's annoying voice whispering loudly into my ear.

"What?" I ask groggily.

"I'm going out for a few minutes, I need to you know." He explains.

I nod.

"I know, go." I tell him.

I lean my head back to sleep again when I remember the plan.

My head snaps back up and I look over to Blake.

He's sleeping, snoring, actually.

And Derek... he's behind a tree a long way away.

Time to kill.

I slowly take the gun out of blakes pocket and grab a pillow from the boot.

Then, I hold it to blakes head to muffle out the sound of the gun.

I unclick the safety lock thing and let my fingers rest over the trigger.

Now or never, Cadence.

I take a deep breath and slowly apply pressure to the trigger.

But before I can press down, I'm pulled back suddenly by the shoulders.

"What the fuck are you-" Derek starts yelling but the sound of the gun firing interrupts him.

That was me pressing down on the trigger.

A split second later, I hear a a disgusting sound that I can't describe as the bullet lands in Blakes thigh.

Fuck, I missed.

Blakes moans of pain terrify me but I click the gun again anyway and aim at his head.

But before I can press down, I feel a painful whack on the back of my head and I instantly collapse on the seats and pass out.

(vote, comment & follow)