eight

*2 months later*

For two months, I've been giving men sex and receiving what I want in return.

I hate it, I hate it so much.

They said I'd get used to it.

Did I? No.

Will I?

I won't need to because I'm going to fucking get away.

Most of the women here hate me, something about how men demand me more than any of them.

Because I'm hot.

Like bitch I know I am.

This place has forced me into having self confidence/over confidence- an ego, even.

Now, after two months in hell on earth, I have mostly everything I need so I only give the men sex when I desperately need something.

Which is rarely ever and I'm thankful for that.

Most of the men surprisingly respect me and don't force me into anything unless I want to.

Jack, however has raped me more times than I can count.

Has it hurt me? Physically, yes. Emotionally, no. I'm stronger than that.

I can't let myself fall into depression or a trauma or something like that because
A) I have no reason to because I've already slept with him
B) if I'm in a trauma, how the fuck will I get away from here?
And that's the mentality I've kept and will continue to keep till I escape. It's what's kept me going.

"How are you settling in, Cady?" Lilly asks me quietly.

"Terribly. But I'm doing it." I sigh.

"I know, we're proud of you for that." Camilla smiles.

"Yeah well I'm gonna leave soon." I smile.

Camilla and Lilly exchange a glance.

"You can't. There's no way. Camilla tried leaving when she was-"

"Lilly! We've agreed to not talk about this!" Camilla angrily hisses, cutting her off.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Lilly apologizes.

I look back and forth between the two of them confusedly and Camilla groans in frustration when she sees me lost.

She sighs loudly and storms out.

"What the hell was that about?" I finally ask.

Lilly looks at the door cautiously before looking back at me.

"Don't ever tell Camilla that I told you this. Or anybody else, nobody knows this." Lilly warns me.

I nod back.

"Okay so basically..." Lilly starts but then trails off.

"Basically what?" I push her nosily.

"Camilla got pregnant with Jacks kid and she tried running away to give her child a life, to actually let it be born. Unfortunately for her, jack was the one that caught her trying to get away and he took her away and asked her why she tried getting away. He said to tell her the truth or he'd kill her in the worst way imaginable. So she told him, that she was pregnant with his child-"

"Wait, how did she know that it was his child?" I ask.

"Because at that time, jack was the only one she slept with. She weirdly had a thing for the guy that kidnapped her," Lilly explains.

"And so then he asked her the same question that you just asked me and she told him. He got all mad and he hit her and finally when she thought it was over, he dragged her to the top of a staircase and threw her down it. Rolling down the stairs killed her baby." Lilly sadly finishes.

"I know the baby was jacks but it was also hers, a mother would want to protect her child no matter what, you know?" Lilly asks.

"Of course, yeah." I nod.

"But I had no fucking idea, wow. That's why she acted a little off at the child topic when I first came here." I slowly make sense of everything in my brain.

"Yes." Lilly nods.

Before I can reply, I'm interrupted by the door opening.

I look over to see a certain cuntbag standing there.

"Get up, slut. You're being sold." Jack orders.

OH SHIT.
This is where the books plot kinda starts.
Bet y'all thought she was gonna end up w jack but I wouldn't let that shit happen in my dreams

(vote, comment & follow)