09

09: falling off

calum:

It was my very first to have someone crying so hard in front of me. I never met someone such a cry baby like Jourdan. But I can't ever blame her, she's hurt and so broken. I wonder what Luke told her, I wasn't able to eavesdrop them since I was talking to Renee.

Renee was a good friend. She tried to keep Luke's attention to Jourdan and she tried to ignore his feelings towards her because she didn't want to hurt her best friend feelings. But Luke was all over her and she was too. Jourdan can't blame them and I can't blame Jourdan too. She fell in love with someone she can't have and that's terrible.

Jourdan and I walk home. Ace called and I told him, Jourdan decided not to ride with the limosine. She wanted to walk and think and I can't leave her alone.

We were halfway to their mansion but she still feel terrible and I even thought she was drunk because she kept mumbling words to herself. I didn't catch the words she said because I can't understand her.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, she seems to go the wrong way. "This is the way to your mansion." I say, grabbing on her forearm. She slap my hand and squirm away from my touch. "I need some privacy." She speaks, walking into the woods.

"Look, I know you feel terrible but it was never an excuse to get your privacy in the woods." I say, almost yelling because she was already ten feets away from me.

She wave me off and disappeared into the woods. I sighed heavily and I finally remove this too damn tight tie, throwing it out of nowhere and jumping into the woods to company her even tho she didn't like my presence anymore. I know she needs privacy and personal space but I have to look out for Jourdan, I'm afraid Michael or anyone from Grayson's pack may come out of nowhere and hurt my imprintee.

"Someone's off alone again," I hear someone talking just from a distance. "It's you again." Jourdan's soft voice rang through my ears and I started to wander where she is.

"I think you need some fixing again." I heard his voice again. "What? There's nothing broken." Jourdan chuckles nervously. I can hear it from her voice, she wasn't comfortable around Michael.

"It's your heart, love." I hear him chuckling deeply. "Let me fix it for you."

Blood started to boil and I run the woods to find them. It's not right anymore. He's going to touch her and if that happens, I'm going to end him.

There in the edge of the cliff, I saw Michael only few inches away from Jourdan. I can't barely hold it back now when I rush in and attacked Michael down to the ground. "Stay away from her!" I growled, hitting his face before I even felt Jourdan grabbing me away from Michael.

"Calum, stop!" She scolded. I pushed her away when I saw Michael rushing towards me and he was already turned. Damn it, I'm not going to have a fight in front of Jourdan. I decided to stay human as possible and fight him with my human strength.

Though my human strength was more stronger than a normal human, Michael was more stronger now that he's turned.

He immediately attack me and tried to scratch me with his paws. But I kept him still, holding unto his wrists. I know I can't hold it any much longer so I have to find a way.

A) Turn into a Werewolf so I can just kill him right away. (Denied. I can't turn in front of her.)

B) Push him with my human strength. (Denied. Impossible.)

C) Kick his balls so hard he's going to pee.

I like C but he locked my legs with his knees making it hard for me to move and shit. Denied.

My strength gave up and Michael had his chance to scratch down my chest. Of course, I screamed from pain. I'm not numb. But before I even knew it, Michael was hit by a big rock on his head. He immediately fell unto my side and I heard Jourdan's scream.

I immediately run after her, falling down the cliff. She carelessly fell down the cliff when she took steps back.

As I fall, I tried to catch her to my arms preventing her from hurting herself from the rocks down the cliff. It was highly dangerous and I have to hug her in my arms as we both fall down the cliff.

I heard splashes and then a big thump before I passed out and everything went black.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Calum! Wake up!" I hear someone call out for me. I hear her.

"Calum, for Christ's sake! You're making me worry!" She cries. I hear cries. I slowly open my eyes to meet stars. Am I dead? Or not, because I supposed to see white not blinking lights, right?

I blink for a few times before I turn to my side and cough. "Calum! You're finally awake!" She wrap her hands around me and embraced me. I groan as I felt an ache at the back of my head. "Shit, you're bleeding!" She immediately pulled away as her hand were covered with blood.

"Is that bad?" I ask, feeling a little bit dizzy. Then after, I blacked out again.

uGH michael whYY