07

07: a kiss under the moonlight

calum:

"Where's Jourdan?" I came in getting asked by the question that has been running in my mind. I searched all the woods to find nothing but her phone and sweater. It was my mistake for blaming everything to her, it was me.

We began getting worried when the sun finally set and her car isn't still around. The worst part is, she left her phone. I started to get worried as fuck because I was feeling odd about this. I feel like there's something happened to her. Something bad and I don't know where to find her. I shouldn't have let her run away from me when we were in the shore. I shouldn't have yelled at her and made her cry. It's all my fault if something bad happened to her and I'm all responsible for it.

I searched their neighborhood in my werewolf form. I shape-shifted to perform my task much more easier. I called out for Ashton from the woods so he could help me find her. Within minutes, he came and helped me. If tonight, she wouldn't come home then my sorrows would haunt me to death.

It was past 10:00 p.m. and Ashton asked for me to stop already and we'll continue tomorrow. I wouldn't stop but he was right, we have to stop. It's nearly midnight and maybe she already got home. I and Ashton rushed in the mansion after coming back to our human form.

"Jourdan," I pant. She was there, standing in the middle of the room. Alive and fine. I sighed heavily as long as I saw her. I smiled back to Ashton who gave me a reassuring nod.

"Here," She threw me a plastic bag and I immediately catch it to my arms. "What's this?" I peek inside to find a black cloth. "Your tux." She answers. Not like before, her voice was more soothing and calm. I really have to apologize for yelling at her back there.

"Why did you take so long?" Acer ask from the stairs. "My car went dead." She shrug her shoulders like it was nothing when all I did back here was get to blame myself and worry about her. "I was glad Michael was there to help me." That name causes ache through my ears. There's a certain person that I usually hate with the name of Michael.

"Michael?" Ace had his eyebrows furrowed as he looks over me and Ashton. "Yeah, you probably know him?" She asks, glancing at me for a bit.

"What's the color of his hair?" I question her. It might be funny but it's the only thing that I could recognize Michael with, with his hair. "Light blond with black in the midd-" I didn't let her finished as blood runs to my head. I am going to rip him apart and skin him alive if he ever touched my mate. "That prick." I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh, Christ." Ashton mutters beside me. "Did he touched you inappropriately?" I felt Ashton shuddered from his own question. Everyone knows how Michael hunts his prey. His strategy was seduce them first before he eats them. Of course, Michael only targets Girls. He loves them.

"He didn't but he-" I started to turn around, to leave and to hunt Michael to death. He didn't but what? But what did he do? I'm going to kill Michael, I swear. If he ever lay a touch down my mate's skin, I'm going to tear him apart.

I feel someone grabbing me back by my wrist. I turn to face her and she was stopping me from what the hell I would actually do towards that prick. "Where are you going?" She ask me. But I nudge her away and left to find Michael. I don't need explanation or whatsoever she wanted to say. I have to find Michael. That bitch's going to pay.

▪ ▪ ▪

"I thought you actually left." I hear her voice behind me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find Michael and he was nowhere to be seen or even heard. Probably he's with the pack by now, planning on how to get me back to them. But no, I won't ever come back.