Important Announcement: READ CAREFULLY

So this is basically a rant about my books Imprinted and Bitten.

1. I really have to start with all the mistakes and imperfection of my books and I apologize for how many they are. You see, its really my fault that I don't proofread my chapters and sometimes I get some facts wrong. Especially about the werewolf "myth" and I won't make excuse for that.

2. About how the plot line confuses you, its really a mistake. I know. I should have brainstorm everything before I publish them all. The plot is messy, please forgive me.

3. About how its all "Teen Wolf-ish". I don't deny that I got most of the ideas from Teen Wolf because basically, its inspired from the tv show.

4. I wont make an excuse about how english is not my mother tongue because really, that's a childish reason. I love learning from my mistakes and how you guys help me out by pointing out the wrongs.

5. The books will be under renovation by October. 

6. if that wont happen then I'll probably delete these books and rewrite everything, with a better plot and not too Teen Wolf-ish anymore.

7. And lastly, I hope you guys can read this one and tell me what you think. Help me out with this because my eyes are literally burning from the typo errors.

8. Havoc is much better than this two. Not in the plot though, but with the grammars and arrangements of the storyline.