Chapter 4

( Sorry I haven't been wrirting )

Chapter 4

It was midnight. The graveyard was quiet. Just as quiet as it was the day Hunter was buried. About 99.9% of the school went. It was so packed, so many people wanted to say goodbye. The entire time I just kept staring straight ahead. Not saying a word. I knew it was my fault. But I didn’t have the guts to say it out loud. I couldn’t because I would have started to bawl. And everyone would think I was being an attention whore. So now, standing at Hunters grave, overflowing with even more poems and flowers, pictures and stuffed animals.

“I’m sorry” I whisper.

 My voice caught. I HAVE to get this whole crying thing under control. Seriously.

 “I failed. I was there. I watched you fight. I watched you die. I was RIGHT there and did nothing.” I said, feeling my lips quiver.

Then my sadness turns to anger. He did this. I didn’t choose for him to die. It was HIS decision. He decided to be the moron.

“It's all your fault!” I yell.

I slam my foot on the ground. “YOU DID IT! WHY WOULD YOU DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL” I scream, stomping my feet, tears streaming down my face. I drop to my knees.

 “Why?” I yell, pounding my fists on the ground.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand grip my shoulder. I jerk my head up and whip around, my face flaming hot from embarrassment. And then I screamed. Standing there was Hunter. 

“Oh my god!” I scream, backing into the decorations.

“Wait, Aurora chill out for a second” Hunter said.

I screamed as I tried to flee.

“WHO ARE YOU” I shreik, hoping someone to hear me.

 I started crying out of fear.

“I’m Hunter, the guy you were just yelling at like 5 seconds before you went all freak out on my grave” He said. My breathing was heavy and fast.

 “You’re DEAD. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE TALKING TO ME? HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?” I shriek.

Hunter shakes his head, almost looking hurt.  

“Calm down. I’m just a sprit. Nobody can see me but you” He said.

 I buried my head into my knees.

 “I’m hallucinating” was all I managed to say in between sobs. Hunter comes towards me and lifts my head from my lap.

 “Let me explain everything. Please?” He asks.

 I shake my head. “Get lost.” I stammer. He smirks a bit. “I can’t leave. I’m stuck with you until you accept the truth”