15. Promise me...

sad chapter :( poor James. i love him^^ Block B NanlinA on the side1 LOVE ukwn! and his expressions!!^^ lol i left jaehyo^_^ sorry:P

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15:

James P.O.V:

I winced and gritted my teeth against the strong pain shooting up legs and lower body. I couldn’t move at all. Slowly, ignoring the pain as much as I could, I reached into my pocket and got out the brown paper bag that contained the three bracelets.

"James."

I looked up at the sound of Emily's strangled whisper. I plastered on a soft pained smile on my face. I looked up at the sound of a creak. My eyes widened at the sharp giant piece of broken plane dangling above me.

"James!" Emily cried out. She started crying. She ran over to the edge over to me. I yelled out to her, 

"Stop Emily! You coming over here wont be any good. Your sisters need you." I said, referring to Mariya and Lizzy. They might loose me but I wont let them loose Emily too. I stared into her eyes.

I held out the packet and she took it with shaky hands. "Open it later on...when you are ready." The packet almost fell out of her hands but Jongup caught the bag and held it for her.

"Don't say that," She whimpered.

I looked at the three guys that were with her. Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup. They hardly knew the girls but they were mine and the girls only hope right now. Even if...Even if they loose me today, I want them to live on happily and fulfill their dreams. And looking at how happy they were with the boys, I knew that they could keep the girls together and strong enough to live without me.

"Himchan-ssi...Daehyun-ssi...and Jongup-ssi..." I said slowly, in a controlled voice. Daehyun held Emily's arm to keep her from jumping over to me. They looked at me, pain and fear evident in their eyes, "Promise me...Promise me, if I die...stay with my girls, protect them from any danger, look out for them, get them over any grief from me, our anyone else, help them achieve their dreams. Care for them like you would do for your own family. ...Give them love..."It all came tumbling out in a rush. Pleadingly. 

The youngest, Jongup, Had tears in his eyes. I carried on, staring into their eyes, "I know that it is alot that I am asking of you. But...but...They won't have anyone to look out for them like an older brother figure. And to get them over obstacles in their life, no matter how big they are. Please...Care for them and make them feel like they are loved. so...so please promise me that you will stay by their sides. Like brothers, Friends...anything." I said despairingly. "But love them. Love them like I have." Emily was crying at what I was saying. I looked into her yes now, But was still speaking to the boys.

"Never hurt them. I know that you guys barely know each other, but I know that...that you will care for them and keep them happy when I am gone." Tears fell down from my eyes from the pain: Emotionally and physically.

"Emily, look after yourself. Don't-Don't do anything stupid. Care for your dongsaeng and Unni. Forget the past and move on. Fulfill your biggest dreams. Don't let things that have been forgotten give you pain...and Mariya..." I smiled, thinking about my wife. 

"Te-tell her, I understand her feeling...I had known for a while. This marriage...It seems to be a one sided love. She loves me...I know that, but not in the way that I Love her. It doesn't matter about how she loved me, whether it was brotherly or as a friend...but tell her that don't let my death stop her from living her life. Don't let her feel guilty. Tell her to find her true love, fall in love with someone who will love her and care for her forever. And someone who will make her smile on the darkest of days." I closed my eyes...finding it harder and harder to speak. then opened my eyes again. " And Lizzy, tell her that I'm sorry that I am unable to carry on keeping my promise that I had made years ago.But I will always be with her as her brother for as long as she want's." 

I looked at the boys. "Please. Promise me....Please."

"I promise."

A soft, quiet voice spoke up. I looked at Jongup, who had spoke. I smiled at him. I knew he would. The way that he looked at Emily told me that. He cared for her...And also for Lizzy and Mariya.

"Thank you."

"We...we also promise, And on behalf of the others All of the things you have said...we will fulfill them. We will care for them and love them as if we have known them forever." Himchan said.

"Thank you...Thank...you..." I breathed out.

I heard another creak. I looked up, just as a dark, giant shadow came rushing towards me.

"James! James! Get HIM OUT!!!" 

My eyes widened at the sound of Mariya's soft and gentle voice. which was now frantic. "Mariya..." I whispered. "I will always be here, watching over you... And i will always love you."

"NO!" Emily yelled. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the shocking pain that came crashing towards me. 

_____________________________________

Vote<3

Comment<3

Love, Sabahxx <3<3<3