1.excited...

Hi! This is my first story. A B.A.P fan-fic. Please read and I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to make it as long as I can, which I'm sure it will be because I have a lot of ideas :D

The ages of any idol will be in international years not Korean years.

ENJOY! :)

Chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V

(A/N: The name Mariya is pronounced mar-ee-yah not maa-ri-yah)

8th January 2013

"Hurry hurry! Come on!" I yelled excitedly to my two best friends and cousin. The four of us were going to South Korea! We're going to stop in Germany to switch planes...I can't wait!!

"Calm down, Emily" Mariya sighed, shaking her head at me. She is the eldest out of Lizzy and me. Lizzy is the youngest.

"You're going to have to wait anyway when we get inside, going early isn't going to make it quicker." James my cousin/ Mariya's husband, added on.

I huffed. Lizzy laughed at me but I could tell that she was just as excited as I was. She held it in though.

Glaring at James and Mariya, I grabbed Lizzy's arm and our suitcases and headed towards the airport entrance.

"Hey! Wait for us!" They both yelled together.

"NO!" Me and Lizzy shouted and walked a little faster.

It was 10:00 am right now. Our flight was at 11am. One hour left and then we will be on the plane to Germany then Korea! We had been waiting in forever to be able to go. So we decided to go there in our gap year from studying.

Lizzy and I were still 17 but Mariya had turned 18 a couple of days ago and James was 19. I'm only two weeks younger than Mariya. We are both born in January.

I heard heavy breathing behind me. Lizzy heard too. We both turned around to face the other two who were bent over clutching their stomachs. I burst out laughing, so did Lizzy. The two idiots had run the whole way whilst carrying the rest of the luggage on those trolleys...for luggage...

"Not funny." James gasped. Seriously, if you looked at this guy, he looked sporty. But in reality he was lazy like hell.

"You need the exercise." I retorted then paused and added on "It wasn't like we told you guys to come running after us with your luggage." I started laughing again.

"Shut up." Mariya muttered "You two are so immature."

"Hey!" Lizzy and i protested. Now it was James turn to laugh. That meanie. He was letting his wife, who is one of my best friends call us immature!

I narrowed my eyes at him. He started coughing and looked away from me, still coughing. Aaaaahhh,sweet karma. The poor guys face was turning red. After a couple of seconds more of watching him cough, I rolled my eyes and handed him my water bottle. He drank it gratefully. And by gratefully I mean drinking the whole bottle, sighing in relief then throwing away the bottle before glaring at me.

I smirked at him.

"Stop smirking!" He snapped at me, annoyed.

Ooooohhh, someone's getting feisty. I giggled. He was starting to sound so much like Mariya day by day. I stopped giggling and smiled at my cousin.I loved him, of course I did, he's my cousin! And he had helped me a lot in the past couple of years.I sighed. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm glad Mariya married a guy like him. He treats her well.

James frowned at me. "why are you smiling at me?" he asked.

"Nothing." I sighed, "I'm just remembering about how you have helped me a lot and how good you treat Mariya. I'm glad she married you." I said voicing my thoughts.

James smiled sadly at me and hugged me tight

"Don't worry, everything is over now...we're going to Korea have fun and try to forget the past...if...if any problems come our way...We will get through them together...we all will...the four of us. Even if one of us is not here physically...I promise."

I sighed "yes...we will."

"Emily! James! Hurry! Hurry! We have to go! They have already taken our luggage, come on!" Mariya yelled. We both looked over at where she was stood with Lizzy by the doors to the lounge are for the passengers.

"Come on, come on!" I yelled, pulling on to James hand to make him hurry up. I was impatient and excited once again.

"Ok, ok ok ok ok!" he answered back "No need to be impatient!"

"Hurry up then!"

"Stop bickering you two, you're like an old married couple!" Mariya said exasperated.

I frowned at her then raised my eyebrows "Mariya, you and James are always bickering like an old married couple...plus you two are married." Lizzy started laughing.

"Hey!" Mariya yelled blushing and at the same time James shouted "what?!!" He was also turning slightly pink. I started Laughing at the couple. They were so cute sometimes. Yes, sometimes because other times they can be annoying, sweet, loving, caring... it always changes.I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today then walked through the doorway and into the lounge area with Lizzy and the blushing married couple.

********************

(A/N: You will find out soon why they are married at such a young age)

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND...follow me if u want:)