6. Having fun!!....competition!!^^

Hey everyone!!^^ this is a long chapter!! hopefully!!:D

Any writing in bold in the story means thth they are speaking English!!!:)

please enjoy reading!!XD

chapter 6:

Mariya's P.O.V:

I smiled at James and Emily. They were really close to  each other, Well i guess they would be after how much James has helped Emily over the years. Lizzy, James and myself were the only people that Emily ever spoke to or opened up to so i was shocked to hear that she had made friends with six guys today! Not that im complaining, They are really nice people...and sweet.

I smiled remembering their shocked faces when they found out that i could speak fluent Korean.

I was fully English so it was expected. And having a half korean and a full korean as my two best friends, i kind of learnt from them...plus...I LOVE KPOP SO MUCH!!

But i don'tknow how me and the girls didn't know B.A.P since they were a famous kpop group. I have'nt them play before, I wonder if they are good.

When we had finished eating, James stood up saying that he wasoff to the washroom. We all nodded our heads before going back to conversations. Emily turned towards me, "Mariya what should we do now?! we still have alot of time left!" I looked at her, thinking. whwt could we do in the airport for 5 hours?

"I saw an arcade somewhere on the way to the foos court." A voice soke up softly. I jumped. Oh...It's just Youngjae..

"Sorry." He smiled at me, "Did i scare you?" Damn his smile!! So handsome....MARIYAA!!! stop thinking about stuff like that!your married!! a voice spoke in my head.

"Mariya! Mariya!" Emily waved her hand in front of my face, "Are you ok?" She asked me worriedly.

I nodded my head, coming out if my thoughts.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes"

"I wanna go to the arcade~" Lizzy said, her eyes wide and sparkling. I smiled at her,

"OK, we will go to the arcade." I the turned to the members of B.A.P, "You guys coming?"

They looked at each other before turning to me and nodding their heads.

"Yaaayyyy!!" Zelo squealed. hehe! such a kid.^^

James came back. He tapped my shoulder and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Is it OK if i leave you girls for a while?" I tilted my head in a questioning way.

He grinned, "I just met a couple of friends from high school, They want to catch up." i nodded, Taking in the in the information, 

"Oh...OK then, Take care! we are just going to the arcade with the boys. is that OK?"

"Sure, have fun!" He smiled. I watched his face carefully. satisfied, i smiled back at him. He kissed my cheek before standing up. I blushed a little at his affectionate little peck.

 "I'll be going then." He announced.

They all turned to look at him.

"Where?" Emily questioned, pulling his sleeve. James looked down at her.

"Do you remember Tony, Mark or Sam??" He asked her. She thought for a little while before a look of realization  came on her face,