7. Your married?

HI!!!!

im sorry for the long wait. I was watching dramas...and i couldn't be bothered typing sooo....

IM SORRY!!!:D i was gonna put up a picture of James but SOMEBODY couldn't be bothered to tell me who she chose! Ahem! maryxxx :(

ANYWAY!!!!:D enjoy!!!!:3

Chapter 7:

(Still Emily's P.O.V)

I sat on the benches with Mariya, Youngjae, Himchan, Lizzy, James, Tony and Sam. Daehyun had dragged Jongup with him somewhere.

I groaned. This is so boring! Himchan turned to look at me, "What?"

"I'm bored. And tired. I wanna lie down," I moaned.

He raised his eyebrows at me, looking amused. I ignored it and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh. Then i felt arms moving me into a lying position. 

Startled, my eyes flew open. My head was now lying in Himchan's lap.

I looked at him wide eyed. He looked down at me and smirked at my expression. I blushed, " You...erm...You don't mind?"

He smiled at me and pinched my right cheek, "No, i don't."

"OK," I sighed, before closing my eyes and relaxing.

Himchan's P.O.V:

I watched her relaxed face. She looked cute and innocent. Even though she dresses like a tomboy. She has that childish kind of look.

I started playing with her hair absent mindedly, so deep into my own thoughts that i didn't realise that there was someone stood in front of us untill they cleared their throat. I looked up and Emily's eyes shot open and she sat up straight besides me.

"Hi!....errr," She said nervously to Lizzy.

Lizzy smirked a little, "Well, well, well. What have we here?" 

"I was tired, " Emily muttered. Lizzy grinned at me.

"That's OK!" She came and plopped down besides me, "soooo...What shall we do? I'm bored."

"Me too," Emily agreed.

"Awwww. Are my baby girls bored?" James came and sat down besides Emily.

"And very tired."

James pulled Emily towards him and curled her up into his chest like a baby. He grinned at her mischievously, "There. You can rest now."

"James! Let me go." Emily laughed. He shook his head and grinned at her. Lizzy started laughing as she watched Emily wriggle around in her cousin's grasp.

They all looked so close to each other. I smiled and stood up. Lizzy looked up at me,

"Where areyou going Himchan- shii?" she asked. 

I sighed, "I have to go look for Daehyun and Jongup. They might get lost." 

Lizzy jumped up out of her seat, "I'll help you find them." 

I smiled at her and ruffled up her hair. Aaaah. So adorable.

"Ok."

Mariya's P.O.V:

I was sat in between Tony and Youngjae, Talking to Tony. Catching up and all that. Asking about his family, While youngjae was being asked questions by sam about what it was like to be a performer. I tried not to get too distracted by his accent. It sounded adorable and he spoke quite goos english. James had gone over to Emily now. They were pay fighting. I rolled my eyes. So childish. Emily may be a tomboy but she is also a girl! She could act like a girl atleast a little!!!