20: Jongup

Its been so long... haha...

So with that the #songofthechapter is: Long time no see - ikon (This song is just simply amazing I cant even explain the amount of feels it gives me)

MAN I LOVE IKON SO MUCH~ ♡

Anyways...

Im a bad author urgh. Sorry about my REALLY late updates ^^ ive not had much time so please understand~

Ill start updating more often when this school year is over ^-^

So... enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20:

Jongup P.O.V:

I stumbled into another clearing just in time to witness Emily shoot a fist forward and hit the tree with a great amount of forced. I winced and ran forward, amazed at seeing this new side of Emily.

I came to a stop as she fell to the floor not noticing that I was stood close by. Her eyes were red and she is was crying.

Hesitantly, as if I was approaching a deer, I  edged towards her and bent down to her height so that our faces were level. I was really awkward in situations like this and didn't understand why I had followed without a second thought.

I had no clue of what else to do so I just placed my arm around her shoulders... Just like I did at the airport- I shook my head, getting rid of the thought. Not the time to get distraced Jongup, I chided myself in my head.

Emily moved her head so that it lay on my chest without even looking at my face.  I stiffened feeling surprised since I was so unaccustomed to this. After a moment, I relaxed my tensed muscles and sat quietly while Emily tried her best to stop crying.

I pulled my free hand up to rest on her head and gently stroked her soft hair. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was almost dark. We need to get back soon or else we would get lost.

Placing both of my hands on her shoulders, I lifted Emily's head then placed my hands on her cheeks to make her look at me.

Her eyes landed on my face and a look of surprise spread across her features.

"J-Jongup?"

Her eyes flickered to the ground, tears still creeping over the edges of her eyelashes.

"Emily-ah...look at me." I lifted her head and looked into her moist eyes. The beautiful colour mesmerised me and I found myself studying them. They were a beautiful dark blue and black on the outside then they became a light bluish green towards the middle. There were also brown and black flecks here and there. This was the first time I had ever seen such unique eyes. And right now those very eyes were filled with so much pain and grief that even I felt the pain.

"We have to go." I told her, looking away from her eyes. Standing up, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up with me.

I noticed her wince a little which reminded me of the punch of hers. God, i'm so stupid i slapped my self internally. I lefted her hand to inspect it. There was a giant cut across her knuckles, still dripping blood. It looked pretty deep.

Looking around, I searched for something to tie her hand with. Then I looked down and my own hand and took off the bandana I had wrapped around my wrist. 

I told Emily to stay still and hold her hand out while I gently wrapped the bandana around her knuckles and tied it up before patting her hand and smiling up at her.

"How is it? Does it hurt alot?"

I was eager to get back so that Youngjae or one of the more 'responsible and skilled' hyungs could treat her wound properly.

"It's okay," She whispered.

I sighed, not convinced by what she said. I pulled my black leather jacket off, placing it around her shoulders, not caring that It made me feel cold instead. Better me than her.

We walked in silence a couple of paces before I noticed Emily slowing down and wincing as she walked. I stood infront of her, so she could not move forward and knelt down.

"J-Jongup... What...?" She nervously moved her foot back but held onto it so she couldn't let go. I answered her by pulling the bottom of her jeans on her right leg up and pulling her sock down to see her ankle. Inspecting her ankle for another second, I lifted her leg and pulled her shoe off, which caused her to grab onto my shoulders to keep balanced.

Her ankle was starting to bruise. I shook my head with a quiet tut.

"You kicked it too?" Not waiting for an answer, I put her shoe back on before placing an arm under her knees and picked her up.

I carried on walking back all the while ignoring the injured girl's protests and embarassment at the situation.

As we drew closer, I could hear voices which meant WE DIDN'T GET LOST!

Walking out from the territory of trees, everyone looked up as I walked over with Emily and placed her on the blanket next to Himchan and Yongguk hyung. Lizzy and Zelo were also there.

"Unnie! Gwenchanna?" Lizzy crawled over zelo's legs and random bags till she reached Emily's side. She looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

I answered her unasked question, "A cut on her knuckle and a bruised ankle."

At that, Himchan grabbed the first aid kit that we took from the Airplane's emergency box that we found at the back. He started my tending to the cut on her hand while Yongguk inspected her foot.

"Now I know what you meant, Lizzy." He muttered mostly to himself.

I sat down next to Lizzy and watched as Himchan finished and instructed Emily to lay down. Daehyun hyung came over with a blanket, placing it over Emily and Lizzy who had also curled up next to her Unnie with a hug.

After that, Zelo and I were also told to find a spot and rest for the night.

"You need to sleep so that tomorrow we will have enough energy. We don't know how long it will take for someone to come get us."

At that, we didn't need to be told again. It had been a long day and I could feel my eyes already closing.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!
So.. how was it :D

I personally really like this chapter hehe

So much Jongup ♡♡

Love you ~ I already have the second chapter written so I wilk be updating that soon :) xx