10. The phone call

OK. peoples/ my lovely readers this is the 10th chapter:DDDDDDD

and i am so happy coz i have some news for u guys, WHICH i will be telling u at the end!:D

sorry, this chapter is late but i was busy with school so forgive me!:)

and....:( my youtube is not working!!!!

anyway...read on!^^ while i cry:(

joking!

RECAP:

"Emily?" The voice on the other end said.

"Hi dad."

I quietly answered and walked away to somewhere private.

"Emily..." My dad sighed, "Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving today?" He sounded a little sad.

I inhaled slowly, feeling guilty, "Sorry dad...It's just that...i...i thought it would be easier to tell you when reached there. I am not good with goodbyes...You should know that."

Dad chuckled shakily, "Yeah...we have that in common." He sighed again, "It would have been nice to see my beautiful daughter leave for the country that she was born in though."

"Sorry...," I trailed off.

"It's ok, I heard that your flight got cancelled?" He asked.

"Yeah...We are stuck in Germany. The plane should be here in 1-2 hours though."

"Aaaahhh. OK." Dad grew quiet after that, "Emily?"

"Yes, dad?"

"Promise to take caare of yourself, OK? If your dreams of becoming an idol come true,which i am sure will because you are so talented,...I want yout to promise to come visit...I don't want to loose you too." His voice cracked.

Tears came to my eyes, "I promise dad...I would never leave you and i also promise you that i will make you proud and fulldill my dreams."

"Thank you honey... I know you'll make me proud, whatever your decisions." I could clearly hear him trying not to cry.

"I...I love you dad."

"I love you too Emmie.." Now i really started crying. I was hurting my dad...He was crying.

"Don't cry dad."

"I'm sorry honey... I thin i see why you didn't tell me that you were leaving."

"It's OK." I smiled, "Bye dad."

"Bye sweetie."

I hung up, shoved my phone into my pocket and slid down to the floor and leans against the side of the coffee vending machine.

"Emily?" I heard somebody ask. My head shot up...Oh, it was just Lizzy..."Whay hppened?" She came and sat besides me, "He was crying..." My eyes sttarted filling with tears again. I blinked to make them go away but one got free and the rest followed. Lizzy put her arm around my shoulder, she stayed silent and waited for me to carry on.

"He's scared that....that he is going to loose me too," I wiped my face. "I made him cry!"

"I'm sorry Em... but i'm sure that he knows that you didn't mean to hurt him, He knows you love him." Lizzy rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Come on now, clean up and lets head back....they must be waiting."

I nodded and stood up, wiping my face with the sleeve of my jacket. She smiled at me and linked her arm with mine, "Kaja." I walked with her back to where everyone was waiting.

UNKNOWN P.O.V:

I pulled the phone away from my ear and sighed. It didn't feel like 8 years had passed sonce she left, and now my daughter is leaving too. I know that Emily is not leaving me forever and she just wants to fulfill her dreams of becoming a performer and an Idol. And also see the country in which she was born in.

I know the time wold come that she would have to be told the truth. It might hurt...but it was necessary.

I heaved anoother sigh and picked up the phone once again and dialed in a number to iinform some one that my daughter would be arriving in Korea soon.

James P.O.V:

I walked hand in hand with my beautiful wife, watching her face and admiring her beauty and gentleness.

"Hey, James?" She asked.

"Hmm?"

"I want to buy Chris a souvenir from here. He is gonna get maad if i do not buy him something like a keyring or something from Germany forhis collection."

I chuckled. It was true. Chris, Mariya's younger 14 year old brother,Loves collecting things from other countries.

"OK darling. Come on."

Mariya immedietly dragged me into a gift shop and started browsing on keychains and bracelets etc.

I chuckled at her again.

"What?" She looked up at me. I just smiled at her ans shook my head.

" Nothing, I'm just goung to go over there and look at some stuff OK?"

She just nodded her head absentmindedly, still going through keychains.

I walked over to a stand which had caught my eyes. I smiled as i saw all the different coour stone bracelets. They reminded me of Mariya's, Emily's and Lizzy's eyes. Green, Blue and Brown.

I picked the green one up. It was a lovely dark green and black coloured stone with a black cord with a small silver flat strip of metal attatched to it. I picked up another that was similar but in the colour blue. It was a dark blue and black with a little green blue colour mixed into it. And lastly a dark chocolate brown with gold here and there. I made up my mind and decided to get them.

Picking them up, i walked over to the counter and set them down before reaching into my pocket for my wallet.

The guy at th counter looked up, "Hello, Would you like to have anyones name put onto the silver metel strips?"

My eyes widened, " I can get them personalised? SURE." Then i wrote down whos name i wanted on which bracelet. "How long?"

"Around 20 minutes, maybe less." The guy replied before dissapearing behind a curtain which covered a doorway.

Zelo's P.O.V:

When Emily's phone had rang, we had all laughe at how cute her ringtone was.

"Cute." I heard Yonggukkie hyung say.

Emily's eyes widened when she glanced at the ID on her phone screen. "Lizzy..." She trailed off. The boys quietened down as they saw her expression.

"You know that you are going to have to tell him soon anyway..." Lizzy told Emily witha worried expression on her face.

I frowned,him? Who's him? Does Emily have a boyfriend? Emily sighed and got up, answering her phone.

"Hi dad." I heard her say. OH! so it was her dad. I frowned to myself. What couldshe be keeping from her dad?

When she walked away, everyone turned to look at Lizzy. I moved over to sit besides her. I wathced her face, She seemed worried.

"Lizzy-ah?" I asked her quietly. Her eyes flickered to me, distracted.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem worried." I asked her, starting to get worried myself. Was something wrong?

"A-ani, it's ok...I'm just worried about Emily..." She trailed off. Suddenly, she stood up. " I should go check on her." Then she walked away.

With a frown on my face, i turned to face my hyungs. " What do you think is wrong?" I asked. They frowned.

"All we know is that Emily has not told her dad." Yongguk hyun mumbled.

After that we did not have time to discuss more because the girls had returned. Emily looked like she had been crying eventhough she was smiling now. Her arm was linked with Lizzy's and they looked like sisters....But they weren't.

2Emily?" Himchan hyung stood up. "Are you OK? Have you been crying?" Dramatic as ever, Hyung practically flew over to her and hugged her. She chuckled weakly.

"I'm ok, Himchan-shii."

"Really? Then why are your eyes red? And please don't be so formal and call me oppa!" Himchan hyung said, not waiting for an answer.

"A-arasso...O-oppa," She stuttered shyly.

"Aigooooo~~~!" Daehyun and i shouted at the same time. We both grinned at each other. I jumped to my feet.

" Call me oppa! Lizzy would you call me oppa too?" Excitedly, i bounced up and down on the spot. (Hehe~ JJ project BOUNCE!!! omg i think itis gonna stick in my head now! MV on the side!:D)

"And me!" Daehyun hyung grinned.

yongguk hyung chuckled in his deep voice, "Why don't you call all of us oppa?" smiling his gummy smile at the girls.

They both shook their heads at us, smiling.

"Ani~~~" Himchan hyung whined. " I asked them call me oppa first. why you guys copying me?"

Lizzy rolled her eyes, "Himchan-oppa, we will call all of you oppa arasso?"

Hyung pouted but did not argue since she had called him oppa. I want her to call me oppa too!

_____________________________________________________________________________

DONE! tell me what you think!

OK. so the news...:D well~~~~~~~ soon i am going to be starting TWO new fanfics.

One of them are B.A.P again. but it is mainly based on Himchan... It is called 'Never Can Forget' hope u guys read that when i start updating it!:D

aand the other is a BTS fanfic. I got the idea from rookie king and i hope u guys enjoy it...i am still thinking of a title for it though! i hope u look forward to them!!!!^^

BYE! have a good day!

@sabahxx :3

hehe~ i can write my name in KOREAN!!!:O

so pretty^^ BYEEEEE~~~ for real now^^