8. Don't know what to call it:(

OKAY. i am kind of disappointed of how many votes i got for my last chapter. But because school is starting next tuesday, i am going to update the next chapter today.It was supposed to be part of the last chapter but i cut it offf coz it was gettin too long so i hope u guys enjoy this chapter and i will be expecting more votes thn the last chapter:)

sorry i didn't smile much in this A/N but i will smile lots  now:))))))))))))))))

ENJOY!:D

Chapter 8:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Daehyun's P.O.V:

I was suprised that Mariya was married. When Emily had mentioned it, i immedietly turned to look at Youngjae's face. I had a feeling that he liked her. There was something different about him. His tone was teasing when he asked Mariya if it was love or arranged, but i could see something had changed in his eyes. A slight dimmness. Hmmm. Could he like her? It seemed unlikely. Youngjae was not the type to like a girl that he barely knew. He would like to get to know her better first.

I stood up suddenly. They all looked up at me. "Youngjae?...come with me. I need to talk to you about something...important." He looked up at me confused.

"Waeyo?"

I ignored his quiestion, grabbing his arm and dragging him away untill we were out of hearing range of the girls. I let him go and turned to look at him, crossing my arms and inspecting the younger boys face.

"Do you like her?" I asked, being straight to the point.

"MWO?!!...um...um...pfftt!! Of course not! Why do you ask?" Youngjae stuttered. I stood quietly, watching his eyes flicker here and there, looking very nervous . Slowly, a smile started forming on my face.

"You do. Dont you?" I grinned at him. When he shook his head again, I raised my eyebrows. I rested a hand on his shoulder. "Youngjae pabo. You are my best friend. And just by looking at you, I can tell that you like Mariya."

His face fell in defeat, "Fine. You are right. I ...i think i do. I'm not sure. But even if i did, i wouldn't have a choice. She...she's married." He said sadly.

(A/N: Do any of you guys think that youngjae being like this is really adorable? Awwww.. he is stuttering.... i feel kind of sorry for him thoug:(...anyway. back to the storyXD OH. one more thing...the picture on the side is of James...Marya's husband...good looking right?:) )

I sighed. This was actually the first time that youngjae ever showed any interest in a girl. He was usually too busy and preoccupied with electrinics and studying to notice girls trying to gain his attention. And now... First time showing any interest, and the girl has already been taken.

"Come on. Let's head back." Youngjae muttered quietly.

Emily's P.O.V: (While Daehyun is confronting Youngjae)

When Youngjae and Daehyun were gone, I slid over to sit besides Mariya before Lizzy could.

"Awww. I was gonna sit by unni!" Lizzy scowled at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her childishly then linked my arm with Mariya's and laying my head on her shoulder.

"Emily? what are you doing?" Mariya asked amusedly.

I looked up at her. "I'm bored. And hungry." Mariya chuckled at me.

"Didn't you buy something from the shop before?" 

My eyes widened, "I forgot my skittles! How could that happen?" I fumbled around in my black, jean side bag and pulled them out.

"Mariya started cracking up."God Emily, You are so weird."

I gave her a fake sad look, "But you still love me right?"

"Of course i do!" Mariya smiled and hugged me.

"AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lizzy yelled and jumped on top of us from behind.

"Yes, and you too lizzy." Mariya reached up and ruffled her hair, smiling at her fondly.

"What should we do now?" Lizzy asked, still on top of us.

"Get off us first." I rolled my eyes.

"OH...sorry," She smiled sheepishly. "well....?"

"Oh! I brought my guitar with me." I ran off to where we left all of our hand luggage. I took my guitar with me nearly everywhere. I felt comfortable with it.

I came back to find that James was back. "Hey cuz! where is Tony and Sam?" I asked him, sitting back down in my seat.

"They've gone to sort something out. I don't know what though."

"Aaaaahhh.....OK."

"Are you gonna play?" Lizzy asked. I shook my head no, and held my packed of skittles up. 

"These come first."

Lizzy huffed, "Fine, hurry up then. I haven't heard you play in a long time."

I ignored her and took out a purple skittle and ate it slowly, letting the fruity taste fill my mouth.

"YAH! stop eating so slow." Lizzy yelled. I ignored her again and took out a  red one and ate it slowly like the first one, teasing the maknae a little.

"Arrrghhh! hurry! hurry!" She yelled frustratedly. " I need entertainment NOW!"

"Arasso! Arasso!" I told her in between laughs. She was so impatient. I placed the packet besides me on the chair before resting the guitar in my lap and started playing a luttle tune that i came up with.

Daehyun's P.O.V:

As we drew nearer to where the girls were sitting, i heard a soft tune being played on an instrument. I t sounded like a guitar. The sound was beautiful and unique.

When we caughet sight of the girls, we saw that james was back. And also something else that caused us to stop in our tracks.

It was Emily who was playing the guitar. Her head was down and her eyes looked closed. First we find out that she and lizzy can sing and dance, and now Emily can play the guitar too! How many talents did these girls have?

Lizzy was sat besides Emily, Listening quietly. They looked so much alike. Like they were related. I had thoought that they were sisters first.

"Sounds beautiful. Doesn't it?" Youngjae said and quietly sat down besides Lizzy while i took the seat besides Emily. I nodded my head in aggreement.

As i sat down, I heard a crackling sound. I saw a packet of skittles besides Emily. As if on queue, my stomach grumbled a little. I looked longingly at the snack. Taking one wouldn't hurt right?

_____________________________________________________________________________

OOOOooooooohhhh!!!!:)) what do you guys think is going to happen? hehe~ sorry this chapter is a ittle short....I think:( ANYWAY!!!!:D please VOTE, COMMENT  on this chapter. tell me what you think and please tell other B.A.P fans about my fanfic:D Thak you to those who comment on all my chapter and those who vote. and i knw that alot of people hav my story in their reading list but maybe r not reading it. or maybe thye r but the r not commenting:((( Pwease comment and telll me what you think:D a vote wouldn't hurt tooo:)

BYE!!!!xx i will try to update soon but school is starting on tuesday. so yeah....i will tr to update as soon as possible!:D