Chronicle 36

Ok, so I know this is a little off topic. But honestly it is a perfect example of the ways things seem to just change, without actually having changed.  So I bought this keychain. It had 6 charms dangling from it. I had to order it, so it took almost 2 weeks to arrive in the mail. No big deal. I open it and immediately I think that there is something wrong with it, it only has 5 charms. Ok. I put it back in the box. So I go back to the site that I ordered it on and recheck the order picture. Oh Ok...so now this picture on the site only has 5 charms. So I'm thinking, sure, maybe I made a mistake, no big deal.

I go ahead and take the keychain back out of the box and decide I am definetly keeping it because I wanted it so bad in the first place. I go to put my keys on it and suddenly I'm like whoa...now there is only 4 charms on it. I shake my head and count the charms again, yeap...only four. So I pull the box back out and dig through it because obviously one of the charms had fallen off. Nope! Can not find the missing charm anywhere. So now I am a little freaked out. This is weird. Ok, so I decide to check the site again, prove to myself that there was 5 charms and that I am not losing my mind. Back to the computer, open the site, scroll through the pages and...shit! I mean shhittt!

The keychain now only comes with four charms. I feel like I am about to frickin freak out. Seriously this tops the list of weird things that seem to be happening. How? How can something so simple, change so much and so quickly and yet no one else is aware of it happening at all? I just don't know other than to say, well, this is a perfect example of what I have been talking about. The changes do not have to be big things, they can be simple things and you only have to pay attention to notice.

Please let me know if anyone else has noticed things like this happening?

© 2014, Aelfwynn MacGregor, AMB