Chapter One

Okay, yall, I've added to this one. Let me know what you think! :D I'll probably delete the first first chapter if yall like this one better, and finish chapter two sometime in the next month or so. ^-^

I in no way own the video on the side>>>>>> 

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER ONE ::ALEXANDREA'S POV::

I shook my head vigorously, crossing my arms across my chest stubbornly.

"No," I said again. "I'm not going to do it!"

"Please, Alexandrea! C'mon it's the third time this month! Just this once! It's all your fault anyway."

"It's not my fault, Alex!"

I eyed the boy standing on the other side of the room as he pouted at me. His unruly strawberry blonde hair was sticking up every which way. If I wasn't mad at him, I'd be making fun of his cowlick.

Yup. Alex and Alexandrea. Well, Alexander and Alexandrea, but Alex doesn't like being called by his full name.

First of all: no, we're not related. Alex is my best friend and he's been my best friend ever since I can remember, but he is like a brother to me. He's overprotective, always tries to threaten the guys I like, and is constantly in my room bugging the snot out of me. I don't know why he's constantly in my room though, it's not like he doesn't have a room. Or a home.

Speaking of which, that's where we were: in his room, in his home.

Furthermore, no, our parents did not plan it. They didn't even know each other when we were born. Though, coincidentally, we were born in the same hospital...on the same day...around the same time... Weird, huh? Want to know something weirder? In the weeks following our births, our parents bought the houses right next to each other. We met shortly after that, and, so our parents say, Alex and I became instant friends.

Ha! Got you there, didn't I?

Did I?

I hope so.

Actually, our birthdays aren't on the same day, but Alex's is the day before mine. We weren't instant friends either, and did not grow up together.

It took Alex and I a while to become friends 'cause we didn't know each other when he first moved in. In truth, it took a pretty big event to bring us together for forever.

I was nine and he was ten. Or...we were both ten. It was my birthday, but I wasn't too sure I was ten yet, being that I didn't feel any older.

My parents had set up a totally lame party with a bouncy castle and a clown and a bunch of other lame stuff.

Strange, I love bouncy castles now. They're like giant clouds you can bounce on...except for the multi-colored rubberiness of whatever it is that makes up the stuff they build it with-

What's that? Get back to the story? Oh, alright.

Right then I had been standing in the front yard to escape the baby stuff in the back yard, and there was some dorky looking kid with strawberry-blonde hair standing in the next yard over staring at me.

"What're you lookin' at?" I'd barked at him.

"Nothin'," Slurred the kid.

"Hmph..." I'd plopped myself down on the curb, pouting my lips as I bounced a bright red bouncy ball.

Unfortunately, that bright, red bouncy ball bounced right into the middle of the street, and I, as young and naive as I was, ran right out after it.