Twelve

Dean stuck his head out of the library, his face filled with disbelief. You just grinned at him. 

  "Are you serious?" He asked, and you nodded vigorously. He let out a laugh that sounded extremely relieved, and walked over to you. You jumped into his arms, and he spun you around. 

  "This is great! I'm so happy for you guys!" Dixie exclaimed, walking over to the two of you with Sam behind her. You hugged the both of them, just as Cas walked in. And Dean walked over to thank him. 

 "For the first time in my entire life, everything is falling into place." You told Dixie, and she hugged you again. 

  "I'm so happy for you Y/n, this is big. I know you tried to hide it, but you've always wanted kids." She said, and you couldn't help but agree. It had always been a dream of yours. 

  "I know, come on, let's go continue planning. I don't want to wait anymore, I want to marry Dean." You said, and Dixie nodded before leading you back into the library. 

~1 week later~ 

       You stood in front of the big mirror, Dixie, Jodie, Donna, and Charlie staring at your back. You were trying on wedding dresses, and this was the fifth one you'd tried on. You turned around to show the girls it, and by the looks on their faces they didn't like it either. 

   "Alright, so I guess we all agree this one is a no go." You said, and very hesitantly all the girls nodded. You sighed and stepped down, this was a lot harder than they made it look on TV. You stepped back into the room, looking at the racks of dresses and trying to find another one. A woman walked up, the same one that had been helping you this whole time. It was obvious she didn't like you- or your bridesmaids. 

  "Another one that doesn't suit your needs?" She said, in her very annoying whiny voice. You unzipped the dress, stepping out of it. 

   "If you met my fiance, or even saw him, you'd understand why I need everything to be perfect." You explained, thinking this girl cared more about looks than actual personality. 

   "That's what they all say." She muttered, before taking another dress off the rack and handing it to you, before flashing you a fake smile. You flashed on too, before looking down at the dress. It was strapless, tight, but at the waist it was flowing down to at least your ankles. It was completely white, and you loved it. Quickly trying it on, you walked out in front, showing it to the girls. They all clapped, and you knew this was the one. Grinning, you went back in and changed into your regular clothes. 

   "Thank you!" You called to the lady that hated your friends, as you put the dress back in the bag. This time her smile was actually genuine, and you were sure she was just happy you and your friends were leaving. You folded the dress over your arm and went back out to your friends. 

  "Let's go get some lunch." You offered, and they all hastily agreed. So you walked out and went to your car. 

~Dean's POV~ 

      "I had no idea it was so hard to find a freaking tux!" I complained, showing Sam, Cas, Benny, and Gabriel yet another tuxedo I had picked. They shook their heads, and I nodded. 

   "I could just conjure up one." Gabriel offered, and I seriously considered it. Gabriel knew what Y/n liked, he could get the perfect tux and I wouldn't have to go through all the stress. 

   "Okay, yeah." I said, and with a snap of Gabe's fingers I was out of the old tux and in the new one he had just conjured. It was exactly what I was looking for, and just the right amount of Y/n. 

  "Wow, thanks. This is perfect." I said grinning, Gabriel nodded in reply, and I went to take the tuxedo off. Coming out in my regular clothes, I sighed. 

   "How about lunch?" I offered, and everyone agreed. (Lol where's Benny gonna eat) We walked out to the Impala and everyone climbed in. 

~Your POV~ 

     You sat down at a table, all your girls piling in, and you picked up your menu. Just as you were about to say what you wanted, you heard the familiar rumble of a familiar engine. Looking out the window, you grinned. Dean was here. The men walked in, and you waved. 

   "Y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were wedding dress shopping." Dean said, walking over to you. "We finished, what are you doing here?" You asked. 

   "We finished too, wanted to get some lunch." Dean explained, and you nodded as they brought a table over and connected it to yours. Now that the whole wedding party was here, it felt a whole lot happier and lighter. Everything was falling together, and you couldn't be happier.