Fifteen

Light filtered through the window, and you slowly opened your e/c eyes. The sound of birds chirping and animals scurrying came from the window too, and you couldn't help but love the spot Dean had picked for your honeymoon. Dean's arm was wrapped around your waist, while the sheet was wrapped around your guys' bodies. Very slowly, you pushed his arm off and slowly placed your feet on the wood floor. You headed to the bathroom, stretching as you went. The memories of last night were still fresh in your mind, and they had you grinning. You turned on the shower, waiting for it to be pretty hot before stepping in. The water caressed your body, soothing all the sore spots. 

    "Care for some company?" Dean asked, and you gasped before clutching a hand to your chest. 

   "God Dean, you scared me!" You exclaimed, which earned a grin from your husband. You shook your head, "Sure, climb in." Dean got into the shower, pressing a kiss to your shoulder. 

    "So, I was thinking that today we could just crawl back into that bed and not leave." Dean offered, and you turned around to face him. 

   "Doesn't sound like a bad idea." You replied, placing one hand on his chest and the other on the back of his neck. He smiled as you stood on your tiptoes to kiss him, pressing your body against his. His hands went down to your waist, but before he did anything you pulled away, leaving him wanting more. 

    "Oh come on! That's not fair!" He complained, but you just laughed and started washing your hair. He watched, leaning against the shower wall with a smile tugging on his lips. He really loved you, more than he had ever loved anyone. And God knows how much that scared him. 

~Sam's POV~ 

     I woke up, feeling extremely confused at first. I remembered watching a movie with Gabriel, and he kept conjuring snacks. But I don't remember what happened after the movie was over. I sat up, looking around. I was in my bed, that was for sure. 

(I SWEAR IF I WRITE THE NEXT PART AND CONFIRM SABRIEL I WILL SCREAM) 

     "Heya Sammy? How did you sleep?" Gabriel asked from his spot next to me. He was laying down, propped up on his elbow. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. 

   "What happened last night? After the movie?" I asked, and Gabriel smirked before sitting up. He wasn't in the blanket, which lead me to believe he hadn't been sleeping in my bed. Not that I would have complained if he had been. 

   "We went to the bar, and you got really drunk. Started blubbering about y/n and Dean being together and you having no one. I took you home then and tucked you nicely into bed." Gabriel explained, a proud smile on his face. I nodded, and then I noticed the hangover. My head felt like it was about to crack open. 

   "Here, you're probably not feeling to well." Gabriel said, pressing two fingers to my forehead. All the pain and sickness disappeared and I sighed.

   "Thanks Gabriel." I said, hopping out of bed. Gabriel nodded in reply to my comment, watching me pull out some clean clothes. 

    "I'm going to get dressed, then I'll cook us some breakfast." I explained, turning to the archangel that was sitting cross-legged on my bed. 

   "Okay, I'll stay here and wait for you." He said, and I nodded before making my way into the bathroom. I turned on the sink, cupping it in my hands before splashing it on my face. It was a refreshing shock, waking me up all the way. I slipped out of my wrinkled clothes, relieved that Gabriel hadn't tried to take them off and out me in pajamas last night. After drying my face and finishing getting dressed, I walked back into my room. Gabriel wasn't lying, he was still on the bed waiting for me. 

    "What do you feel like? Pancakes?" I asked, shoving my hands into my pockets. Gabriel folded his legs up underneath him, pursing his lips in thought. 

   "How about... scones?" He asked, a childish grin on his face. I let out a breath sounding oddly similar to a laugh. Leave it to the trickster to ask for something that I didn't know how to make. 

   "Sure I guess, I'll have to figure out how to make them but I have faith." I replied, shrugging. Gabriel flashed another grin before bounding off of the bed. 

  "Alright, let's go." He said, shoving me towards the kitchen. I gave a small smile, trudging my way to the kitchen to keep his hands on my back a little longer. I know, it's sneaky, but what can I say? 

  (Well, that's pretty much confirmation. Time to scream.) 

       "I have a feeling you don't have the ingredients for scones, so I'll just conjure them up." Gabriel explained, snapping his fingers. Everything I would need appeared on the table, and music started to play. I gave Gabriel a questioning look. 

   "What? I'm not allowed to dance while I cook?" He asked, and I just shrugged before pulling out the cookbook Dean insisted we buy when we first discovered the bunker. 

   "Okay, let's see." I trailed off, searching for the recipe for scones. I found it, and started reading without glancing at Gabriel, who was swaying his hips to the music. 

   "Alright, you ready to cook?" I asked him, and he nodded before snapping his fingers. I looked down to see I was wearing an apron saying, 'The Moose is in the kitchen.' I sighed, this was going to be interesting.