Epilogue

It took you and Dean a couple weeks to get back into the feel of things, to realize that Dean would be okay. That he wasn't going to Hell. Gabriel, being newly human and a little clueless as to how to go on without his Angel mojo, decided that he would try out hunting. Sam took him on a simple salt and burn, and he even let Gabriel up dig the grave. He didn't have too much fun with that part, but he realized he like hunting in general and wanted to keep doing it. So he and Sam did, spending most of their time on the road together or at the bunker. 

  You and Dean made the big, very big, decision to settle down. You moved into a house only a couple of miles away from the bunker, and after a few months of cutting down on hunting it completely stopped. You started a real, apple pie life with your husband and daughter. You got a job at the local bakery, soon moving up to the manager of the establishment. Dean became a mechanic, doing what he loved most. The two of you came home from work, exhausted, but more than happy to see each other after the day. That was the one thing that never faltered, the powerful love you two had for each other. 

  Willow grew up a strong, independent spirit. She was more like her dad than you liked to admit, with her pie obsession and attitude. Sam and Gabriel visited every once in awhile, sometimes for an actual visit and sometimes just because they needed someone to patch them up after a rather nasty hunt. But it was always fun when they came around, and you loved how excited Dean would get when he saw his little brother. Today was one of those days where it was so peaceful that you thought maybe everything was standing still. Willow was having a sleepover at a friend's house, and you were sitting on the porch swing watching the sun set behind the mountains.

  "Hey there." Dean said, sitting down next to you. You looked at him, a smile growing on your face as you gazed at the love of your life. He intertwined his fingers with yours, and you rested your head on his shoulder as you looked back at the sunset. It was quiet for a minute, both of you looking at the sky while letting your mind wander. 

  "Thank you." You said quietly, and you felt Dean shift a bit. "For what?" He asked, using his legs to swing the porch swing. 

 "For giving me the most amazing life I could ask for. For giving me a love that consumed me (Delena fans where you at), for giving me happiness and adventure and sometimes driving me so crazy I couldn't handle it. But most of all, thank you for loving me with all of you. For making me feel so special that it made my head spin. You truly are the best thing I've ever gotten in life." You said. Dean squeezed your hand, showing you just how much your words meant to him. 

 "Can we do something? Just for old times sake?" He asked, and you sat up to look at him. You raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?" You asked. 

 He stood up, reaching out his hand to you with a smile on his lips. 

"Dance with me." 

Will You Find Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara