Sixteen

By the time you and Dean got out of the shower, your stomach was rumbling something fierce. You walked into the room, towel wrapped around yourself. Dean came up behind you, pressing a kiss to your naked shoulder. 

    "I'm going to go make us some food. You get dressed, take your time." He murmured, getting dressed before heading down the stairs towards the kitchen. You watched him go, before falling onto the bed. This was the best time of your life, you loved it, but there was always that little voice in the back of your head. This couldn't last, Dean had sold his soul. As much as you tried not to think about it, it was always there. Sighing, you got up and walked over to the dresser. You pulled on some skinny jeans and a flannel, pulling your hair up into a ponytail. You pulled on some fuzzy socks, not bothering with shoes. 

    "This place is so beautiful." You whispered to yourself, sitting on the bay window in your room. The fresh air was amazing, and the view was breath-taking. Honestly, the look from the window reminded you of your coma dream, which hurt a little, but at least most of it could come true. You had married Dean, and you could have kids. After a few minutes of gazing out at the trees, you closed the window and headed downstairs, following the smell of pancakes, coffee, and bacon. 

   "Hey, it's almost done." Dean said, hurrying around the kitchen and making sure everything was as it should be. You leaned against the wall, watching him with a smile on his face. He was adorable. It was only a few minutes later that you were sitting across from each other, stuffing your faces with fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon. Laughing at each other's stupid jokes, and being completely content in the other's company. 

~Sam's POV~ 

      I was right when I said it was going to be a disaster. By the time we were done, both of us and the kitchen was covered in flour. Gabriel had cleaned it up with a snap of his fingers though, and then we ate breakfast in peace. Gabriel insisted that I couldn't take my apron off until we were done eating, so I had to comply. 

   "This is pretty good Samsquatch, you have the award for best scones ever made in the bunker kitchen." Gabriel commented, taking another bite of his scone. I grinned, taking another bite of my own scone. 

   "Thanks, but I honestly think you should get the credit." I replied, gesturing to the completely clean kitchen. Gabriel shrugged, letting out a small chuckle. We finished eating in silence, and I did the dishes. Gabriel sat on the counter and watched me the whole time though. 

    "So what should we do now?" I asked, taking off the apron and hanging it up on the wall. Gabriel thought for a second, before grinning. 

   "Let's play tag." He said, earning a laugh from me. I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest. 

   "Tag?" I questioned, to which Gabriel nodded vigorously. I shrugged. "Alright, it's not like we have anything better to do." I said, before breaking into a run. 

    "You're it first!" I called over my shoulder, before sprinting down the bunker hall. I hard Gabriel yell, "Hey!" to which I laughed. I heard footsteps behind me, so I increased my speed. But it didn't work, because next thing I knew I was on the groung and the trickster was on top of me. I rolled over to face him, letting out a laugh. 

   "Gotcha!" He said, placing a hand on each side of my head. I smiled up at him, with his golden eyes and cocky smile. I don't know what happened, but in a split second my lips were on his. And what was even better, he kissed back. 

~Your POV~ 

        Once breakfast was over, you and Dean decided to walk through the forest. It was beautiful, and you wanted nothing more than to feel the leaves under your boots and the trees' leaves above you. 

   "Go get your shoes, then we can leave." Dean said, and you nodded before heading upstairs to get your boots. You slipped them on, before running down the stairs. 

    "Let's go." You said, pressing a kiss to Dean's cheek. He smiled befre opening the cabin door for you. You walked out, taking a deep breath of the air. Dean came up behind you, looking up at the trees. 

    "Let's go walk." You said, taking Dean's hand. You started leading him through the trees, loving how they blocked the sun and gave shadows. Dean commented on how the trees were beautiful but not as beautiful as you, to which you laughed and called him cheesy. The two of you came upon a lake, and one look at each other had you taking off your clothes and running to the dock. You pushed Dean in, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in with him. You let out a shriek just as the two of you hit the cool water. 

~Sam's POV~ 

    Gabriel pulled away, a look of shock on his face. I instantly regretted the kiss, I should have known he wouldn't be interested in me. 

   "I'm so sorry. I-I wasn't thinking." I rambled, sitting up. But my blubbering stopped when Gabriel grabbed my collar and kissed me. Hard. I guess he was interested after all. 

A/n: Hi! So, I decided to go with the Sabriel thing because most of you said that you wanted it. To those who said they didn't want it- I really hope that I didn't offend you in any way and you'll still read my book. Also, in case you didn't see the announcement posted on my page- I have made a new account for my ship stories. I am working on a destiel one right now, and I will do other ships in the future. If you would like to read those, go follow Its_Squirrel or search up My Adventure (Destiel AU). Okay bye!!