Four

After a few very steamy hours with Dean, you both had fallen asleep in each other's arms. You lazily opened your e/c eyes, and it took a few seconds for it all to come back to you. You had slept with Dean. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. You looked over at your nightstand, and a note with your name on it sat there. You reached over and opened it up, doing your best not to wake dean up. 

    Y/n, or whoever woke up first- 

        I came back in and you guys were fast asleep so I just went to a hotel. I'm staying at the one on State Street in room 11, whenever you guys are ready. I don't know what happened after I left but I'm pretty sure it was a good thing. See you guys soon. 

                                                   -Sam

    You sighed and let the note drop to the floor. This was so bad. You slowly removed Dean's arm from around your waist, before slipping out of bed and grabbing the clothes you had planned on wearing that day. It was about three in the morning, and you had fallen asleep at five p.m. 

   "How am I going to get out of this? I have a man in my bed and I need to get out without him noticing." You whispered to yourself, walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. You took the quickest shower of your life, before drying yourself off and french braiding your hair. You got dressed, pulled your shoes on, and very quietly walked out into the room. You quickly walked in, because Dean was up and getting dressed in his clothes from yesterday.

  "Hey." He said, smiling at you. You inwardly cussed, but smiled at him.

  "Dean, we need to talk about what happened last night." You said, sitting down in your chair ams facing it towards him. He sat down on your bed, looking patient.

  "That was a mistake, it was a heat of the moment thing, and I swear if you start singing Asia I will kill you." You started, "What I'm trying to say is, it shouldn't have happened because I'm still leaving after I do this case and I'm going alone." You finished off, shaking with nerves.

  "Yeah, I figured you would say something like that. I just have one request." He said, and you nodded.

  "Let us help you with this case, then we'll go our separate ways." Dean suggested, and you went to argue but he cut you off.

   "It's just one case, it'll be done and over with by the end of the week and we'll never see each other again." Dean said, and you swore you heard reluctance in his voice at those words.

   "Fine, but you have to promise that you won't try to convince me to stay." You said, and he nodded. You grabbed your jacket and headed downstairs, Dean following suit.

   "You know, we should just go back to bed. It's 4 in the morning." Dean commented, and you looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. 

  "I understand that, I'm eating and watching TV until I know Sam's awake so we can start working on this case. The sooner this is over the better." You said, trying not to feel guilty about the look of hurt on Dean's face. The truth was, both of you just wanted to fall into each others' arms once again. But you had to pretend the fire was out, that there was no spark left. It was better for everyone, right? 

  "Well, then I'll make you breakfast." Dean said, but you stopped him before he could step foot into the kitchen. 

  "Just because we slept together doesn't mean you make me breakfast, I'm a big girl. I can do it myself. You can have cereal." You said, turning away from him and grabbing things to make yourself a bagel. Dean chuckled and looked around before he found himself cereal. 

  "I just don't understand why you're so set on leaving, I am perfectly happy with you the way you are. You don't need to be able to have a kid to make me happy." Dean said, and you sighed, pressing all your weight onto the counter and closing your eyes. 

  "Dean, don't do this. You know damn well that if I come back with you it'll be torture for both of us. I know this hurts, but the only thing that was keeping us together was the hope of having a kid. That's gone." You replied. 

  "That's not true. I proposed to you. I wanted to marry you." Dean argued, and you looked over at him. 

  "When I was pregnant. You proposed to me when I was pregnant." You replied, and he didn't say anything more. You knew he realized what you said was true. 

   "Let's just not talk about this anymore. Okay? I moved on, you should too." You said, grabbing half of your bagel and taking a bite. Dean's spoon clinking against the side of his bowl was the only thing that could be heard. 

    There was a knock on the door, and you went to answer it, having no idea that Dean had followed it. You opened it, and there stood Parker with a bouquet of (Your favorite flower). 

  "I know it's 4:30 in the morning, but I had to see you. I did't give you a chance to explain yourself. Please, can we just start over?" He asked, and you couldn't help but smile. 

  "Who's this?" Dean asked, and Parker's eyes darkened as he saw Dean standing you. You sighed and turned to Dean. 

  "This is Parker, my.... boyfriend." You said to Dean.