Chapter 5: Warning: Flying bras!

• Dedicated to All Time Low... one of my favorite bands and the reason why this story exists <3

RNRRML

"Come on, Alex. Give it up. I advice you go out there by yourself or else I'll have to drag you there myself." Brandon said as he lunged towards me. I dodged him smoothly and refuged myself behind a table.

"We had a deal, Brandon. I was supposed to play backup behind the scenes. I won't go out there and you can't make me!" I responded. We started circling around the table, almost as if we were dancing a cruel tango.

"It's all set up, Alex. The guys and I are agreed. Now go show that crowd what you've got." he said, reminding me of our school's P.E teacher. As reassuring as they might sound I was still terrified of climbing a rope or facing a crowd full of judgemental teenagers. He tried to lung at me once more. I yelped and jumped under the table.

"Hey, apparently Alex trying to escape, so while I try to help Brandon; Seth, entertain." Zach said, the usual smile in his voice was more prominent then ever.

"Yes, we should warn you, though small, this rare specimen is highly timid, often dangerously sarcastic and should not be trusted within a ten mile radius of a playstation or an xbox." I glared at the side of the stage. Way to make me sound like an bloody idiot with a video gaming addiction!

Suddenly I felt the table getting lifted off me. I tried to scamper off to the next closest haven away from my cousin but someone grabbed me and wrapped his hands firmly around my torso.

"So, will you be a good girl and do as we say?" Zach asked me, that carefree grin etched on his face.

I smiled back sweetly. "Zach, I like you but I won't hesitate to knee you in the nuts if you won't let me go." his grin fell for a fraction of a second, until it returned bigger then ever. Before I could react, he pulled me up like a child and slung me over his torso. What was this? Carry Alex against her will day? I instantly started to kick free, but Brandon was quick and bound my feet.

"Grab the guitar!" Zach whispered in a pained voice. I felt a little guilty pleasure, knowing that I had landed a blow on him. But it was short lived as together the two boys started making their way towards the stage. I struggled some more, to no avail.

"Please, please don't. I'll do anything but not this. I beg you!" I pleaded with them.

"Too late now." Zach said. I was lifted upright and as my feet touched the ground, I shut my eyes.

"Come on, people! Let's show her some love!" at the the sound of Seth's voice, the crowed roared. The cheering was so loud that almost felt my knees buckle underneath me. "Open your eyes." I heard Zach whisper. I could feel the heat of the lights, making me feel hot despite the cool night air. I was unable to move or speak. I was completely rendered immobile. "Remember what I told you. If you respect yourself and your music, the others will automatic do the same." I heard Seth's voice say. I nodded and opened my eyes hesitantly. The view that welcomed me was staggering. The people looked like a sea of faces from where we stood.

"She's gonna play with us, this time here on stage." Zach informed the crowd. "We're Chasing Shadows and we'll see you next time." I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around, despite the fact that my heart was pounding in my chest. Brandon handed me the guitar. "Good luck, Cuz. Rock their socks off." he said with a grin. I wanted to lift my hand and slap him for letting Zach carry me like that and devising this plan, but on the other hand, the adrenalin was amazing - and I hadn't even started playing! With that, Brandon left, after winking at a girl in the front row. One of these days, somebody needed to bleach his infested tool brain.

I heard the lead guitar calling out my own. I recognised as one of their oldest hits, 'Make it last'. Zach winked at me, as if to tell me to start playing. I nodded and feeling very much like an idiot in show for thousands of people. The crowd got louder and the minute Zack, Ian and I started playing too. They literally went wild. A few girls started tackling the securityto get on stage, thankfully none succeeded.

As the song progressed, I started getting more comfortable in my skin. I looked at Seth who was giving it all to the song lost in the lyrics, then I turned my gaze at Zach who was jumping like a freaking tornado all around the place, I glanced at Ian who was behind me. He winked at me and mouthed 'Have fun!" to me. I smiled at him and nodded. This was once of a life time opportunity, I had to make full use of it. I started at first by jumping a little bit to the beat, then I climbed on a short step and moved my head to the beat. My fingers needed no guidance, they played on their own. Just Seth was about to start the refrain I did a 360 guitar spin. The crowed roared and I grinned. Bet they didn't expect that. Zach looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. He appeared so surprised that he stopped mid jump, just playing. Both Seth and Ian were staring at me like I had turned into a ghost. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. Once they recovered from the shock all of us started playing for real, giving it all we had.

When the song ended, so had the concert. The trio joined me. We put our arms across each other's shoulders and dashed a smile at the deafening crowd. Girls shouted 'I love you's and I think I saw a bra flying across our heads. "You have a lot of explaining to do, missy." I heard Seth shout over the crowd. I gave him my best innocent expression.

"I don't think I-" I was interrupted as something landed on my face. As I removed it of I realised it was made out of fabric. To my horror when I checked what it was, I found that it was a bra. I threw it away as fast as possible from me as if it carried plague or something and started wiping my face using the end of my shirt. Laughter boomed all across the stage and I felt my cheeks grow red.

"Wow, bullseye!" Ian commented through their hysterical laughing.

I grimaced. "It's not funny! It's not funny at all!"

"Yeah it is!"

I sighed. "I can't wait till I go to bed. First I get forcefully carried on stage, now I get hit by some random chick's bra. What the hell is this world coming to?"

"Yeah, right. Did you by any chance forget about the party?" he asked me with a victorious grin.

"You know, I shouldn't be taking this. It is after all my house." I pointed out. He laughed a carefree laugh. I had never heard him laugh like that, even though I wasn't quite a good judge, considering that I had only met him, like, five hours ago. I didn't know why but behind the whole rockstar attitude it almost felt as if I could trust them. which was completely crazy. But there was something about them... Too bad after they'll leave New York I'll probably never see them again...

"Aww, is the Princess unhappy that she'll have to suck it up?" he asked me with fake worry.

"Why do you insist on calling me that?" I said with thick irritation. He really was succeeding in pushing my buttons today.

"Because I know it irritates you, Princess. And by the way, you look lovely when you're irritated. Your face turns red, like the colour of a beetroot and I think that I even saw some smoke coming out of your ears." I fumed. I take back what I said about him, he is a jerk!

XXX

Hope you guys liked this update. It was supposed to be longer but I promised to upload today. But I promise that from no on I'll be able to update once a week since exams are finally OVER!!

Thank you for all your support, until the next time my lovely rockstars!!