Chapter 4: The Concert

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the wait but I have exams next week so I made a lot of effort to get this ready! I got eight votes on the last chap and I admit that I did a little happy dance! you guys are awesome :D

So VOTE/FAN/COMMENT <--- that way I can dedicate my chapters to you! Plus I love hearing your thoughts on this story. I really appreciate it :D

So, enjoy :) :

RNRRML

"Are you sure you've got it?" Ian asked me for the billionth time since we had gotten in the limo. I nodded nonchalantly.

"It's no use telling her again, she has spaced out." Brandon said to Ian. I turned to look at my obnoxious cousin.

"I haven't spaced out!" I defended myself.

"Fine, then what did we just say about the party?" he asked me, thinking he'd prove a point. I grinned, "That you're gonna cancel!" I said, putting as much enthusiasm as I could muster in my voice.

Brandon's smirk fell. "Yeah, right. Jerry hooked us up for the drinks. We'll use your surround system and pray that your house doesn't come crashing on us."

"When did I exactly give you permission to host the party in my house, Brandy?" I asked him in annoyance.

"Brandy?" Zach suddenly cut through smiling like the cheshire cat.

"Don't you dare call m-"

"Brandy, sounds like a stripper name to me." Zach said, stroking his invisible beard.

Brandon glared at Zach then turned his glare on me, which creepily enough turned into a smirk. "My name's not Brandy! Alex you're going to pay for this. Just wait." His voice promised payback, and trust me, we Evers didn't take payback lightly.

"Brandon you don't have much dirt on me, on the other hand I could write a book about you. So be careful what you say."

Seth grinned in front of me. "This ought to be good."

Jade on the other hand looked terrified. "Good? If you consider the end of the world good then yeah, but trust me, you do not want these two on different teams. Their sense of payback is sick. They're ruthless." Brandon gasped melodramatically at her words.

"You make us sound so bad, my dear. We aren't anything like that, are we, Cousin dear?" Brandon asked, using an almost authentic British accent.

"I could agree with you, Cousin, but then I would he lying. Admit it, we do kick ass when it comes to revenge." I said with a grin, trying to imitate his accent yet failing to do so badly.

Ian chucked. "We'll have to watch out backs, guys, especially after tonight."

"Wait, what's going to happen tonight - except for you turning my house into a mad house?"

"Oh you'll see." Seth said sounding mysterious as usual. I pouted. I hated surprises. I was the kind of girl who liked everything in order, who had a Plan A, B and if possible C too. I hated being caught unprepared. Just as I was about to ask, the limo stopped. Jerry, who had been talking non stop on his phone opened the door. We beelined out of the limo. The moment I stepped out, I was greeted with shouting, screaming girls and camera flashes. I instantly hid my face. The least thing I wanted was having my picture on some gossip magazine. My mum, being a fashion designer bought many tabloids and it wasn't the first time that I read a story about some poor girl who the press manipulated to create a scandal. And I definitely didn't want that to happen to me.

Jade on the other hand enjoyed her brief moment of glory, which was instantly cut short by two huge bodyguards blocking the crowds view of us. The bandmates saluted their fans and of course, my dear cousin winked at those he deemed 'bang-able.'