This Is The End

We hear the wall behind us thud and it moves too. Oh my gosh. I start to get chills running down my spine as I practically know what's going to happen.

"Ya see, I thought you would've gone against each other like Mark and Jada did on the first night or died by one of the animatronics before they were torn apart tonight." The phone guy says then another thunk goes against the door while the chainsaw still runs.

"What? They were torn apart?" Nate questions.

"When you were asleep, the animatronics were led somewhere one by one then the Purple Guy tore them apart with a axe." I explain, Mark and Nate's eyes go wide.

Mark tries to open the door with the button but it refuses to open again.

"But you didn't. Not death nor turning against. Some friendship you must have." He says another the wall shakes again with another thunk, some FNAF fan art I recognize falls off the wall.

"So I guess we'll drop by the office." He says and the chainsaw sounds like it turns to a hyper speed or something.

What did he mean by we'll? Isn't it just him?

( A/N With what it means by we'll, it might not make sense. It's kinda got to do with Lewis's aka Dawko's theory about Purple Guy aka William's son, Michael Afton being in the spring lock suit and being burned inside the building and such instead of William himself. If you don't understand, you can watch the video here. )

Jakub gasps with terror then hugs me tightly when we see the saw come through the wall and cut it side ways while I'm just locked in place of fear. Will it turn differently where we all die or will just one person die or I don't know. D:

The saw continues to go through the wooden wall. Suddenly a furry arm punches the wall, making part of it break a part of it break off even more.

We see the exact same furry suit as the one in the video punching and breaking his way through. Mark and Nate don't seem to be as afraid as me and Jakub are.

He walks inside and pulls his mask off while saying "And finish the job!"

What I feared is the same. It's also the same person in the bear furry suit. MatPat. Another suit comes out from behind the wall which looks Springtrap. The same yellow suit, the same silver eyes, except it's different.

It doesn't look burnt and it doesn't have any holes in it yet. It seems like the same suit that was put on when he lured the kids into the backroom. But I think I know why the eyes are silver.

What if Michael Afton wasn't only the one in the spring lock suit, but what if he was also the one scooped? Maybe that's why Baby didn't recognize him. Because William Afton would be recognized by Baby because he was in charge of the business part of it. Taxes, paper work, etc. But Baby and the other animatronic would still see him here and there to recognize him.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is happening?" Mark questions confused.

"Why this is a crime scene! And you're our victims." He smirks then gives a sinister laugh.

"Who are you?" Nate asks.

"Well I'm your employer Nate! I go by many names. Phone Guy, MatPat, Mathew!" He says while getting closer to Nate.

Oh no. I think I know who's getting killed... :'(

Nate scoffs. "Is one of them Evil Dirtbag With A Chainsaw?"