Night 6 - Insanity Deathroad

We finally arrive back at the pizzeria, I see that all 3 of them are off stage. Just bloody great.

"Okay. So basically, we have to survive the night, 2 more times?" Mark asks.

"Yeah. That's all." I nod.

"Then lets do this. If the power goes out, Jada can just go back and restore it. Piece of cake." Nate shrugs.

"Hey! It wasn't that easy!" I exclaim.

"I don't expect it to. We should go inside but be very careful." Mark says.

"Also. When we go inside, we should sneak in to not make any sound to disturb the animatronics." Jakub says.

"Agreed." I nod.

"Then let's do that." Nate says.

We get out the car and Nate locks the door. We sneak into the building, the door squeaks a little and I shiver at the sound.

"Okay, let's sneak into the office." Mark whispers.

We sneak low, clinging to the walls. We stay low to the wall of the Show Stage, then sneak around to the West Hall. I see Foxy sitting down at the corner, he isn't paying much attention to his surroundings.

"Other side." I whisper and head off.

The others seem confused with this but soon know why and follow my lead.

I peek down the East Hall to see no animatronics in there. Great!

"Is it okay down there?" Jakub whisper asks.

"Yeah. No animatronics down the hall." I whisper.

We sneak down the hall and when we finally get to the door, I stop them as we hide behind the wall of it.

"What?" Mark whispers.

"Wait." I whisper.

I peek around the corner, this was kinda expected. I knew I would see an animatronic in the room but I didn't expect to see Golden Freddy sitting on the chair in a awkward position, snoring in a echo Golden Freddy like snore.

I smirk, trying not to laugh and I pull out my phone.

"What are you doing? What is that?" Nate whisper asks.

"Shh!" I whisper holding my finger to my mouth.

I only record around 15 seconds of this then end the recording and put my phone back in my pocket. I then turn to the others who look at me for answers.

"Golden Freddy is snoring on the chair. We need something to distract him or get rid of him." I whisper.

"Well maybe you could throw this." Nate whisper suggests and hands me a muffin he had in his pocket.

"Really?" Jakub whisper asks.

"They're nice and yum okay!?" Nate whisper shouts.

"Shut up! You'll wake him up and we'll all die!" Mark whisper hisses.

I roll my eyes then take the muffin from him, he smirks at this. I then aim it at Golden Freddy who still seems asleep.

I throw the muffin at him and he gives a quick Golden Freddy scream from being startled then teleports away. This catches the attention of Foxy and his black and white marionette like eyes peer into my soul.

I race up to the door to close it but Foxy kicks my chest and I fall backwards. 

I see Jakub race to my aid, but soon sees Foxy in his vicious mode. Foxy's hook swings at Jakub but then Jakub kicks him with full force, he falls back as well and Foxy falls backwards out from our office.