Discussion

Hours Later...

After the Foxy Games, its been kinda exhausting. As I thought, some of his dares and truths were kinda weird and I'd rather not discuss. One of them, was to dye my hair red since he's a red fox. About half an hour after that, I got bored so me and Foxy took selfies and me, Bonnie, Freddy and Chica took some as well before I got caught being on the show stage again. Yes, selfies. I'm not the one to take selfies honestly but I thought I could do so with my phone.

Now its around 11 pm. I'm sitting in a chair at a table and its really spooky since I'm the only one in here. There's a light in the ceiling which is on but its not that bright and a little flashy and old.

I hear Freddy, Bonnie and Chica power up again and I turn to them to see them walk over to me as well as Foxy.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I smile to them.

"Hey kid. We heard that Foxy had explained some of the stuff to you so it'll be a little more easier to explain things." Freddy says as he stands beside me.

"Okay. I'm ready to hear what you need to tell me so start whenever your ready." I smile, crossing my left leg over my right.

"Well Foxy already discussed to you about how you got here, so I guess we just need to explain how to survive." Chica says thoughtfully.

"Wait, won't Phone Guy tell me that?" I ask curiously.

He's the one that calls us on all the games except for the 4th one since your in a kids bedroom and all.

"Well, we'd rather explain to you." Bonnie says.

"Is there some problem with Phone Guy?" I ask.

"Well, he's the Purple Guy. Don't trust him, he did kill us and all." Foxy sighs.

Well that's not really a surprise to me and all. I kinda figured he was Purple Guy after MatPat made a theory about it around FNAF 3 coming out. ( I think xD )

"Don't worry. I'll let you explain it to me." I smile, which also gets Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and Foxy smiling.

"Since it's real life and not like the game, as soon as you hear or see us and the sound getting closer and closer, check on us and press the button when were only a few meters away." Freddy explains.

"Oh! Also keep an eye on us when we've moved off the stage or from Foxy's Pirate Cove. Our animatronic self doesn't want to be identified while we come closer to kill you during the night." Chica adds.

"If the power goes off, hold ye breath so it'll be harder for us to identify ye." Foxy explains.

"And also, you aren't really aloud to sleep as we'll try and take that as an advantage but if you do sleep, be careful and make sure to wake up in time or something." Bonnie explains.

"Okay. That's all you need to know. Around the 3rd night, I suggest that you only check the Show Stage, Pirate Cove, East Corner and West Corner as you'll want to provide power." Freddy explains.

"Okay. Thank you for the information." I smile.

I get my phone and see the time is 12:32. 28 minutes left.

"We have 28 minutes left, what do you wanna do?" I ask.

This is gonna be crazy. I can't believe I'm going to spend actual nights there.