Night 3 - No Mark, Just Us

This night feels a little weird. We're not gonna even wait on Mark because we know he's not coming. This is gonna feel incredibly weird without him honestly. Even so he seemed to have an attitude against me, I actually want to say I'm sorry to him again and make up. I think he hates me, doesn't he?

"Okay Jada. Just us. Let's try and conserve power this time. And to stay calm as these nights are pretty intense. But I think we can do this as a team. What do you think?" Jakub states.

"I think we'll be able to do this just fine." I smile.

The phone starts to ring and Jakub smirks at me.

"Show time." We say in sync.

Jakub heads to the camera and I patrol the doors. After the rest, I feel like I have enough energy to do this. This will be once again, a long night.

Later... 2:31 am.

"Foxy's headed your way!" Jakub orders.

I race to the door and close it, just in time too. We hear loud and fast banging on the door. While that happens, I patrol the left door. Chica's black and white glowing eyes slowly come toward us in the distant. I then race over to the West door and open it as the banging has stopped. Foxy is half way away and doesn't turn to face me. That's good.

I then see Chica's beak heading our way so I race over there and I close the door.

"Phew! That was a close one!" I breathe.

"Your fast, that's something!" Jakub grins.

We hear a loud Freddy laugh and Jakub checks the tablet. I look over his shoulder to see the white glowing pupils in the darkness of the Dining Area.

"You keep an eye on Freddy, I'll continue to check the doors." I say as I shine my flashlight at the window of Chica's side. Her face is all pressed up against the window, it's almost disturbing.

I check the side of Bonnie's and he's on his way. I shine Chica's side again and I see her yellow, fabric tail heading away in the distance. I open the door and Chica heads away. I then race over to Bonnie's side and I press the button to close the door.

It makes a sound but doesn't close. Jakub turns to me confused as I press the button more.

"What did you do?" Jakub asks.

"I dunno! I'm pressing the button but nothing's happening." I say confused.

Why is the door not closing? Is it some kind of malfunction?

"HIDE UNDER THE DESK!! IT'S JAMMED AND BONNIE WILL ATTACK!!" Jakub screams.

My eyes widen with fear and I dash under the table next to Jakub. Just in the nick of the time too. We see Bonnie's legs from under the table, he makes sounds as if he's trying to scan where we are.

I want to scream and I open my mouth with shock, Jakub covers my mouth with his hand, I look toward him and he looks terrified.

We keep looking at Bonnie's legs as that's the only thing we can see. I then chuckle in my mind as I think of some things.

What Those Legs Do? XD
Damn! That Some Fine Legs Ye Have! XD

We wait with fear as Bonnie's just chilling in the room. I know he's gonna find us, and kill us. I breathe a deep sigh of relief into Jakub's hand as I see Bonnie's legs leave the opposite side he came in.

"One. That was close. Two. Never breathe on my hand again." Jakub orders.

"Sorry." I say as we climb out from the table.