Night 4 - Phone Guy Faking Death?

We prepare for our 4th night here, I'm starting to feel like I might be on the news as a missing kid. So will be Jakub. Man, mum and dad must be worried about me. And Jakub's will be worried about him. I wonder if my friends are worried too. They are, aren't they?

The phone starts to ring which signifies that Phone Guy is calling. All FNAF fans know about this call. MatPat theorized that Phone Guy might've faked his death here. Because that's not what he really died of. I wasn't sure about that theory until FNAF 3 where we saw when and where he really died. 

Jakub puts him on speaker and we listen to Phone Guy. Okay. Let's prepare ourselves for this to sound real life like. But after the past phone calls, they'll sound a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit different.

"Hello, hello! Hey, wow day 4. Didn't think you'd be able to do it. Hey, listen kids. I may not be round to send you a message tomorrow. *Loud banging* It's been an awful night here for me, I'm kind of glad actually. That I, ya know. Recorded and gave you messages and such. *More loud banging* When I did, it actually made me happy for some reason. But i'm not to sure. Hey, before I most likely pass, can you do me a favor? Maybe some time, you could check inside those suits *More loud banging* in the Back Room, ya know. The place you practiced to fix Foxy? I'll try and hold out for as long as I can, maybe it won't be so bad. But I do understand if you don't want to check the suits in the Back Room, they might stink a little. And most kids don't like stinky stuff. *More loud banging even more...* I-i always wondered what was in ll those empty heads back there, i-if there was anything at all ya know. *Music plays* *Loud banging continues* *loud moaning* O-o-oh n-no. *Deep scream* *Music still playing* *Loud banging* *Static* Silence."

I feel myself shivering in the chair as we look at the security cameras and Jakub already shut a door, we listened as we did the night shift. And trust me on this, it sounds WAY more scarier in real life, on a real recording thing, and having it happen to you for real. 

"-a-a-a-re they g-gonna team up o-on us?" Jakub stutters.

"I-if they do, at l-least I died with m-my cousin." I stutter, he smiles at me.

"Y-yeah. T-that makes me feel a little b-better." Jakub nods.

Let's just hope for the best and pray that luck is on our side. Because I don't want to die, being in the same way Phone Guy dies.

Later... 3:43 am.

Everything is going insane! I've kept an eye on Freddy with every minute that flies by, but he still walks off stage. We manged to shut Freddy and the other animatronics out but it's by luck. Hey! We had to shut Freddy out 3 times! That should only happen on the custom night! D:

"How much charge left!?" Jakub exclaims.

I look at the charge of the tablet. It's funny too. In our time, power goes down within hours of use of the day. This tablet is a boss.

"After the last few hours, we're still at 78%." I say, he breathes a quick sigh of relief, I do the same.

"FOXY! NOW!!" I yell.

Jakub slams the door close but we see a metallic hook grab it from underneath. Jakub screams and stumbles back as Foxy slowly lifts it up. To save our lives, I leave the tablet and race over to the door.

"Sorry Foxy." I whisper.

I kick Foxy's hook with all my might, Foxy gives a quick scream and drops the door down.

"Ow! My foot!" I scream.

Foxy constantly bangs on the door, seems to be screaming in anger.

Don't kick pointy items, it'll hurt really, really bad. :'(