Night 5 - Not This Again! >_<

Today, me and Jakub mostly took a nap and had pizza for lunch again, since there isn't much to do and all. We were chilling near Foxy and all 3 of us kinda got bored of the board games. So we just chatted and turns out, it defiantly isn't night 5 we escape from, we have to do 6 and 7th too. Just imagine 20/4 in real life!

"So this will be intense I guess." Jakub sighs.

"I agree. If we nearly died last night, I'm afraid for this night." I say.

I have some feeling that we're gonna die tonight and not alone. Just as I think this, I see a man come in who is also confused on why we're here. "Why did they call me up if your here?"

"What do you mean?" Jakub asks.

"The managers. They wanted me to work the nightshift but your doing it, aren't you?" Nate asks.

Yes. NateWantsToBattle. It continues. Again with this? Getting someone else to work with us, specifically to the similarity of a video?

"Sorry. Well since you're here, I think you kinda have to do the nightshift with us." I apologize, the phone call rings instantly after that.

"Don't worry about it. I just didn't want to come back here. No matter how much I tried to ignore this place, I still have to come back." He sighs and kneels down beside me.

"Why do you want to ignore this place? OW!!" Jakub asks but I elbow his side.

"I suppose you've been working here for a while now and you probably know that the animatronics smell of rotting corpses and they come alive at night. Yes?" Nate asks.

"Yeah. That's what happens. Did you work here too?" I ask.

"Yeah. I worked in a restaurant like this many, many years ago. I had quit my job within the 3 or 4 day and I've been trying to avoid it ever since." Nate says.

The recording as expected goes all static like and we can't understand him.

"Hmm. That's weird. I thought we would've been able to hear what he said clearly." Nate says confused.

If only he knew...

"Yeah. I guess the audio was mucked up or something." I lie agreeing with him.

"Okay so how many nights have you spent here by far?" He asks.

"Well this is our 5th night and as the nights went on, they kept getting more intense. This one is gonna be pretty intense." I explain, Nate's eyes goes wide.

"Intense? As in they're gonna move around like crazy?" Nate asks.

"Ummm. Yep. That's it." Jakub nods.

We start to hear Foxy running toward the hall and Jakub races to the door and slams the button. We hear Foxy screaming and banging on the door, Nate's eyes are as wide and watermelons.

"No time to stall! You keep an eye on the cameras, the boy keeps an eye on that door and I'll keep an eye on this door!" Nate exclaims then races over to the other door. This'll be while.

Later.... 2:28 am.

Things are seriously intense! We've been trying to conserve power and not get killed by the animatronics either. But that's a little hard to do on the 5th night.

Chica is half way down Nate's hall, he needs to shut it quick! She is a lot faster than the other nights!

"Close the door!" I exclaim to Nate.

As told, Nate closes the door and Chica furiously bangs on the door and screaming loudly.

"That was a close one." Nate breathes and I nod in agreement.