Chapter 7 {Edited}

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely amazing. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt this good before and last night was the best it’s ever been.

I’ve read in a few books that sex during pregnancy is normal, and sometimes the female’s sex drive is a lot higher than usual. I guess that explains a little about what happened last night.

I hopped out of bed and went to have a shower. The water was nice and hot against my skin until I felt a pair of hands wrap around my stomach and Garry turned me around in his arms.

“Good morning beautiful,” Garry whispered in my ear, and then gently gave me a kiss.

“Morning, what are you doing in the shower with me? Didn’t you see enough of my fat, ugly body last night,” I asked him.

“You don’t have a fat, ugly body. You have a beautiful, sexy body, baby. And just think, after little Chloe is here you’ll lose all this,” he said while rubbing my stomach.

I didn’t say anything. I just put my head on his shoulder and let the water wash over us. Garry washed my back and well let’s just say he washed all of me. By the time we got out of the shower the water was running cold.

I got dried and dressed, and sat in front of my mirror doing my hair. When Garry walked in he was still only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. ‘God I’d love to pull that towel away,’ I thought to myself.

I stopped myself from stripping the towel away and having my way with him only because we were going to visit his grandparents today, and I didn’t want to keep them all waiting. But I knew Garry wouldn’t object to getting naked again.

I finished doing my hair, so I went downstairs to grab something to eat before we left.

Gosh I feel like a whale, but every time I say I’m fat Garry gets angry at me and tells me I’m not, that I’m beautiful. I guess he’s right in a way. I’m pregnant, not fat. Well not really fat, I just have a little baby growing inside of me so I guess I can’t stay thin the whole pregnancy.

We arrived at his grandparents’ house at about lunch time and his nanny said, “Gosh, look at how big you look.”

I couldn’t help but blush and put my head down. I wasn’t ashamed. I just felt a little weird about the whole being big thing.  ‘I guess I’ll never be able to wear a bikini again,’ I thought to myself.  I already had heaps of stretch marks.

We spoke about the baby and the name we chose. Both of his grandparents liked it, but his pop didn’t really speak much.  When he did he’d only say a couple of words and then that was it.

We ate lunch and sat outside in the sun. “Oh, I have a few things upstairs,” Garry’s Nan said.

She walked inside. “How are you feeling babe? You seem quiet,” Garry said.

“I’m fine, just getting a little tired and my feet are all swollen,” I said as I lifted my legs up.

Without saying a word Garry moved his chair in front of mine, lifted up my legs and slid my shoes off. He placed my legs on his lap and started to massage them. It felt like heaven.

I sat in the chair with my eyes closed nearly falling asleep when Garry’s Nan walked back outside.

“Here you go precious,” she said as she passed me a box.

“Thank you,” I said as I sat there looking at the box.

“Open it up dear, nothing will jump out and bite you,” his Nan told me.